PDA

View Full Version : Q loader or not

new2mags
11-18-2005, 11:01 PM
i have a b2k w/ the pds(eyes) and right now i have the empire like a sound activated revy, but i was thinkin about a new loader,
first of all i am a rec player so i play speed ball, woods, whatever, when i play speed ball i like to play front and use the snake a lot, right now i usually never use more than a hopper a game since i cant shoot that fast w/ the reloader

so the options are keep what i have,get a reloader B, or i was thinkin about q loader but everyone is saying its not worth the trouble of loading them. i figured if anyone knows mag owners would know about a q loader, so what do you guys think?

thanks

SpitFire1299
11-18-2005, 11:06 PM
i have a b2k w/ the pds(eyes) and right now i have the empire like a sound activated revy, but i was thinkin about a new loader,
first of all i am a rec player so i play speed ball, woods, whatever, when i play speed ball i like to play front and use the snake a lot, right now i usually never use more than a hopper a game since i cant shoot that fast w/ the reloader

so the options are keep what i have,get a reloader B, or i was thinkin about q loader but everyone is saying its not worth the trouble of loading them. i figured if anyone knows mag owners would know about a q loader, so what do you guys think?

thanks
I say get a reloader B. The q-loader would feel really wierd on the b2k.

Pha|anx
11-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Halo B/Reloader B

Honestly the only thing I ever wanted a Q-Loader for was speed testing the slowest marker ever. (IE. My Viking) If you do decide to pick one up get the newer system, less of a hassel, so I am told. The new ones can be identified by the pods being smoke in colour.

I say get a reloader B. The q-loader would feel really wierd on the b2k.Besides a warp breached mag, what wouldn't it feel awkward on? :confused:

new2mags
11-18-2005, 11:16 PM
alright so not a single person has said it's a good idea so i guess i'll stay away from the q loader for now, but feel free to give more opinions if you have experience w/ them because i have never actually felt one or seen one in person. thanks

BD_Paintball
11-18-2005, 11:19 PM
i will also say a reloader B. warps and q-loaders just feel funny on a gun

refugee
11-18-2005, 11:59 PM
I just got a q-loader and I absolutely love it, but you might not. The system has its benefits and drawbacks. The question is what are you looking for. Im primarily a woodsballer, I use a warp-bodied mag and love the fact that I can sight right down the barrel of my gun. It also makes my gun nice and compact, shifting the weight forwards putting the center of gravity right above my trigger finger. Another advantage you may enjoy is being able to pop out of a bunker with just the top of your head and gun barrel exposed, its fun hearing all toughs rounds zipping over your head without the worry of a hopper hit.

You have heard right however, loading the tubes is a pain, and learning the ins and outs of the system takes some time. My big problem with the Q-loader is the size of the tubes. they are about 1-2 inches longer than a standard 140rnd tube, so they don’t fit in all ball haulers. Hope this helps.

Refugee

warbeak2099
11-19-2005, 12:04 AM
I play the exact same position: Snake. I always play snake, I love the snake, I live snake. I couldn't be happier with my Qloader. It balances out perfectly and is reeeeaaallllllyyyyy light. It's fast, has an ultra low profile, and doesn't need batteries. There are countless other advantages. The pods are a hassle at first. I have the old ones though, and it took me a couple days of playing to figure out how to load them fast. After you get used to it it's no big deal. Like you, I don't shoot that much paint in a game so the 100rd capacity isn't a problem. For a frontman and even more specifically, a snake or tape player, the Qloader is perfect. If you want to play back though, a Reloader B or Halo B would be more appropriate.

new2mags
11-19-2005, 12:04 AM
good to hear somone likes it, but the thing i dont like is i cant get a body like the one you have for my bushmaster so the tube will be sticking up over the feedneck, looks kinda weird, but if it works i'm not too worried about looks, hmm one or two more people who like it and i may be back on the q loader

war, what kind of gun do you shoot? and how do you have it mounted? thats another thing, w/ a mag theres no LPR so it mounts right below the barrel, w/ mine it would be lower, not sure how it will look/feel

on another note i think i'm going to put one of those things that inverts the tank on soon so i plan on having an odd looking but comfortable and effective gun, not so concerned w/ how it looks.

warbeak2099
11-19-2005, 12:15 AM
I shoot a mag and I have the Qloader mounted along the side of the gun like a warp. Here's some pics:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=182402&highlight=arachna

The beauty of it is it's versatile. It can mount almost anywhere you want. The CMS upgrade ($35) gives you even more mounting options. I made my custom mounting bracket out of a warp plate and classic mag vert asa. I hear you on the feedneck thing though. I bought a warp adapter neck from Rogue. I know PTP used to sell Bushy ones, but I'm not sure if they do anymore.

Pha|anx
11-19-2005, 12:17 AM
This might help.

Q Loader Pictures (http://www.qloader.com/info/pictures.html)