PDA

View Full Version : New marker and new anno?

Recon by Fire
11-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Just picked this little trinket up :)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/rkiltie/vike4.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/rkiltie/vike5.jpg

Have also been thinking about a new anno for the old Xmag; anyone got some ideas? Pic examples would be great. I am thinking about something gloss and black/blue probably. will take the oportunity to add a cnc battery case also. The feedneck, barrel, trigger, and valve would remain black.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/doublenot7/Paintball/TunaBlade-1.jpg

Duzzy
11-21-2005, 05:09 AM
Gloss black with torqouise highlights. Or a torqouise design of some kind.

SpitFire1299
11-21-2005, 06:03 AM
Acid Wash. :)

stop whining buy a mag
11-21-2005, 07:42 AM
I've always thought a Stormtrooper Grey/White would look great on a Viking or Excal. Also, I have never seen a hot pink X-mag with black accents.

Archangel Kid
11-21-2005, 11:38 AM
You should get the X-mag in the old Adrenaline anno, Thunderstruck. It's the one with the lightining bolts.

68magOwner
11-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Congrats on the DC, your gonna love it.

As for the X, a light blue-clear fade has always been a personal favorite on almost any marker.

sol tank
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
all black with pink highlights...oooooooooo

Recon by Fire
11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Also, I have never seen a hot pink X-mag with black accents.

And you're still not going to! LOL

I have considered the lightning bolts though, malong with AGD on the battery case, maybe barbwire?

WenULiVeUdiE
11-21-2005, 07:26 PM
I love the ano. How much did you pick it up for? How do you like the trigger on there? I have been thinking about getting one my Viking, but it seems so awkward.

Pha|anx
11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
I am in almost the exact same delema(sp?) except, I also need to decide on a milling for the Viking. Unfortunatly X-Mags are already milled to the max--- Says who? :D

SnatchForFree
11-21-2005, 08:10 PM
X-mag anno= Red to green gloss with chistmas tree stamps. :headbang: :)

stop whining buy a mag
11-21-2005, 08:33 PM
And you're still not going to! LOL

d00d ur not gona be aGg next yeer. two yeers ago unimonts where aGg adn tish yeer its ccm no pros. my freind told me dienasty is geting all there shockerrs painted pink adn it willl be teh new hott thign netx yeer!

If you got that X-Mag annoed pink I'd bet $10 that it would win GOTM. But since you want to be bland and boring I thought of two other things. A very bright orange with bright black accents would look nice. Also a very bright red and bright green would look very apple-ish.

How about getting the Viking annodized yellow or gold. Better yet get it chrome plated and put a small spinner on each side.

Recon by Fire
11-22-2005, 12:10 AM
The Viking was $725/shipped. I'm not so sure about the trigger though...might have to go with something else. I really won't get to play with it until I am back home in Mar/2006 anyway.

I'm kind of torn on the Xmag anno, some ideas;

1. Gloss black to blue fade, from top to bottom.

2. Gloss blue/black acid wash.

...might add an lasered AGD logo to battery pack, maybe the lightning arcs on the body.

3. Dust Olive (with lasered barbed wire) or maybe tiger stripped camo is a thought too.

TheTramp
11-22-2005, 05:28 PM
3. Dust Olive (with lasered barbed wire) or maybe tiger stripped camo is a thought too.

I think the Olive would look great! TS would be cool but would sure cost a lot more.