PDA

View Full Version : ao canada

eric_503
11-21-2005, 09:36 PM
how many of you guys are out here in canada

im from ontario in the niagara region st kitts welland etc.

im one of very few people with mags around here that i know of

would be great to get a game going with you guys at like ntag,dmz,or npg

1337caesar
11-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Im in Calgary Alberta and I dont see many mags out either.

Raven001
11-22-2005, 07:35 AM
how many of you guys are out here in canada

im from ontario in the niagara region st kitts welland etc.

im one of very few people with mags around here that i know of

would be great to get a game going with you guys at like ntag,dmz,or npg

There are a few of us ;)
It's a shame you missed this. Maybe next year....
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161643 (http://)

eric_503
11-22-2005, 08:34 AM
if you guys have msn or aim add me on at eric_503@hotmail.com(msn) or sheridantech(aim) maybe we can get a game going

Muzikman
11-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah, sucks that you missed AO Canada. I will make sure Mayhem has another one, maybe before next fall.

BTW, I am NOT from Canada.

kevdupuis
11-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm in Belleville On.
Muz, you know I'll be up for another if Jeremy's setting it up with one stipulation. Need a better bar with better beer. :D

edit ; Plus a resteraunt with service. :eek:

GordDesigns
11-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Yes another day must be planned. Maybe we can try up at Wasaga Beach next time.
They have about 70 acres, with both indoor and outdoor speedball plus 10 or so bush fields.
Take a look.http://www.wasagapaintball.on.ca/

By the way welcome to the forum.
And we know what you mean about being a lonley magger, but not to worry.
YOU NOT ALONE ANYMORE

Hope we can all get together again soon.

:cheers:
Gord / GordDesigns

behemoth
11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
VIVA LA CANUCKISTAN!

Comon Jeremy, We're calling you.

eric_503
11-25-2005, 05:49 PM
if there was something held here in canada where would it be

dmz.npg,or ntag (niagara region)

or would it be somewhere else

also if its byop i can talk to the owner or the army surplus in st kitts for a deal on cases of paint and if you wanna hold it at dmz i can ask the owner(jerry) if you want

behemoth
11-25-2005, 07:30 PM
It was at Ntag.

It was really good, except for the XO paint.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, if we could get decent paint :)

eric_503
11-25-2005, 10:05 PM
ok all ask the army surplus owner if i can get you guys some better paint as long as you can get a byop (bring your own paint) how many cases we talking here (just a guess)

eric_503
12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
guess what heres an update
if its byop i can get you guys better paint for smaller prices
the owner of army surplus is opening an indoor field with reballs
(think of the possibilites)
last of all if you guys want ive got a big open field which i could probably let you guys
pitch up tents in inside of paying for a hotel (gotta clean this with my parents)
and we can throw a big party at the end just as long as theres no cops and drunk people throwing up and swearing everywhere :eek: sucks dont it ;)

Raven001
12-09-2005, 02:36 PM
guess what heres an update
if its byop i can get you guys better paint for smaller prices
the owner of army surplus is opening an indoor field with reballs
(think of the possibilites)
last of all if you guys want ive got a big open field which i could probably let you guys
pitch up tents in inside of paying for a hotel (gotta clean this with my parents)
and we can throw a big party at the end just as long as theres no cops and drunk people throwing up and swearing everywhere :eek: sucks dont it ;)

You might want to pm Creative Mayhem or his alter ego Captain Canuck (i think thats how he's spelling it). He set up the last one and is probably working on another (if we can get him away from the wobbly pops :D )

The last field wasn't a problem. Food and the previoulsy mentiond wobblies or lack of variety and quality was. Oh yes the XO field grade paint sucked much better than my last GF

eric_503
12-09-2005, 03:57 PM
raven-all pm them or if you have their aim/yahoo/msn send them over to me
you guys played at ntag last time right?

Sheazer
12-10-2005, 02:44 AM
I'm in Buffalo, NY. Not too far from Canada, Niagara region. I'm down for some northland ballin' sometime.

eric_503
12-10-2005, 04:32 PM
cool maybe we should go do some indoor balling in the winter
pm me and let me know

GordDesigns
06-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Hello all you crazy Canuks.
Has anyone got any interest in an AO meeting this year in Ontario?

Lets get a thread going on who, were, and when.

Thanks
Gord
:cheers:

eric_503
06-05-2006, 03:41 PM
for sure i'll throw out a few fields dmz,npg,and ntag all of them being great but if anyone wants to throw out other fields go ahead (if its local enough im sure i could throw something in the backyard up)

PlayDoe
06-17-2006, 11:08 PM
New automag owner in canada. No one in Canada sells them anymore and gettings parts is near impossible. I am in Mississauga (near Toronto)

eric_503
06-18-2006, 09:15 AM
which parts do you need? and dmz in st catharines had some parts kits and shocktech(i maybe wrong)back parts of the valve and there was some other stuff which i cant remember

kevdupuis
06-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey Gord what's doin, you know I'm up for another AO Canada day.
PlayDoe, as for mag parts and markers in Canada you just have to know who to pm. Shoot me a line sometime and let me know what you need. :D
edit Btw I'm in Belleville. On.

eric_503
06-18-2006, 06:29 PM
heh so when do we get a game going :)

PlayDoe
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
which parts do you need? and dmz in st catharines had some parts kits and shocktech(i maybe wrong)back parts of the valve and there was some other stuff which i cant remember

I am looking for forward grips, whether it be gas throughs or not. I would love to get one or some. I am glad to know some places have parts. I have talked to multiples pro shops in Toronto and they kinda look at me weird and say why would want to upgrade a mag now a days?

Thanks Guys.

eric_503
06-20-2006, 02:58 PM
give me a pm and i'll see what i can do for you i have a couple barrels here i could sell if you wanted and some other parts

to the rest of you when are we going to get a game going?

Maggot6
06-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I leave for my German study program August 23rd...Any chance we could get this rolling before this date? I enjoyed the last one, even though I was half the age of everyone there (except maybe that racoon :tard: )

Raven001
06-21-2006, 07:41 AM
I am looking for forward grips, whether it be gas throughs or not. I would love to get one or some. I am glad to know some places have parts. I have talked to multiples pro shops in Toronto and they kinda look at me weird and say why would want to upgrade a mag now a days?

Thanks Guys.

As long as you have an vertical ASA adapter, you can get a gas through made by Custom Products or the like and use it.

rikgao
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm in Richmond Hill (greater toronto area)

eric_503
06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
anyone here want to play at npg this saturday (entry is $10 and paint is $25 for 500,air is free and co2 is 50 cents an ounce i think-ive never had it filled there so...)

http://www.niagarapaintballgames.com/home.php

its from 2 to 6 i hope to see some of you out there

PlayDoe
06-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Other than a valve upgrade, what kind of upgrades for the mag would you guys recommend?

eric_503
06-21-2006, 08:42 PM
barrel, double trigger, lvl 10,possibly ult kit(trigger pull) and some spare orings

PlayDoe
10-19-2006, 06:03 AM
So how was AO Canada this year?

eric_503
10-19-2006, 04:27 PM
to my knowledge there wasnt one:(

anyone want to get together and kinda have a mini AO canada? im itching to get out and play with my new pirate pistol:)