PDA

View Full Version : New Tunamax!

mercury
11-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, I know Tuna has posted some pics of this marker before but now I finally have it. It seemed like this thing didn't want to come to me. I ordered it while deployed to Afghanistan and then I got extended a bit while over there. I got home and soon after, two hurricanes came my way, Katrina making me homeless. Now, after so much waiting and all kinds of crazy things going on, I get the one thing that I know I will cherish and probably the best marker I would ever want, and that's my new Tunamax. Any comments are welcome. :)

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEzNTQ0MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEzNTQ0MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

punkncat
11-21-2005, 10:32 PM
SNAP!!!!

That thing is awesome. Only one I have liked this much was the all dust black one.

mercury
11-21-2005, 10:36 PM
SNAP!!!!

That thing is awesome. Only one I have liked this much was the all dust black one.

I remember that one. That's what prompted me to buy this one from Tuna. His work is awesome and I just can't wait to use it.

AnthonyW
11-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I envy you. :cry: I bet that Mag gets a load of looks :wow: at the fields.

Beemer
11-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Ohhhh that is so Perdy :wow:

Nice anno. Wanna sell it? :spit_take

Happy you are back safe to
Thanks for doing your job. We support. :cheers:

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

LS1 WS6
11-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Very sweet. All you need now is a dust black Tunablate trigger to top it off. Congrats

Rudz
11-22-2005, 12:55 AM
yeah i have the dust black tunamax...was in gotm...lost..conspiracy...still bitter...heard tuna had this 1, never knew who had it, nice marker, i see u got the new version of the karta rail, nice nice, tunapak, all ule ..just a guess, lol, i have the cnc xmag style pack on mine, nice tho, just pick up a tunablade and ur set....and tags got em boards comin...ahha predatored tunamax?? bwhahah

yakitori
11-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Nice, w/ all these custom built guns it would be nice to see break beams put in. I mean, that is almost standard in todays electric markers. Its not that hard to drill and tap for a screw, and install eyes. It would be well worth it. It shouldnt cost 1000 bucks to do it either.

I like the fade though. Nice gun.

anomoly40
11-22-2005, 01:54 AM
Absolutely...So beautifully...Remarkably...Huhblah (babble babble babble)...Just :eek:

BigEvil
11-22-2005, 05:57 AM
NICE!!!

Hey, if you dont mind, how much did that cost you? I am thinking of switching my Tuna E-tac's body and battery pack out with a Karta and Tunapack. That thing is hot.

Pha|anx
11-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Hottest E-Mag ever. I remember seeing Tuna showing it off, telling people not to fight over it or something like that.

Xcels for life! :headbang: :shooting:

11 Bravo
11-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Very nice! :wow: And thank you for your service. :clap:

-=Squid=-
11-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Ohhhh that is so Perdy :wow:

Nice anno. Wanna sell it? :spit_take

Happy you are back safe to
Thanks for doing your job. We support. :cheers:

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif
God doesn't like it when you post faux signatures.

etjoyride
11-22-2005, 12:41 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{drool}

TheTramp
11-22-2005, 05:18 PM
I'd love to see that same gun but with the dust green over the whole thing.

Of course the fade is sweet too. :)

Majinebz
11-22-2005, 08:26 PM
That looks like a Karta body?? is it? or did tuna custom mill it?? DANG... where do you buy those bad boys??? Later, EBZ

onedude36
11-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks for serving our country.

Oh yea nice gun :D

Tunaman
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
If you scratch it I break your arm. :D ;)

Pha|anx
11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
If you scratch it I break your arm. :D ;)Agreed. If you ever damage that beauty-- :argh:

Tuna, how could you sell something like that? It belongs in a museum.

peewee
11-22-2005, 09:50 PM
:eek: I freakin hate you!!! :D That brought a tear to my eye, I'll trade you one short mean Irish wife for it!!!!

Geoff Call
11-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Stunning mag, I hope mine turns out even half as nice as that! :hail:

Soon Tuna, soon. Me and you buddy. My parts collection begins tomorrow... muahahahaha

arowmic
11-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Impressive.

BigEvil
11-23-2005, 05:08 AM
If you scratch it I break your arm. :D ;)

He means it... my arm still is sore from when he saw the scratch in my etac that he built.

mercury
11-23-2005, 08:13 AM
I appreciate all the nice comments. I'll definitely look into the TAG board and eyes but I'm not even sure if I'll need them. I'm just not sure I'd make used of them because I don't play any tourny play or anything like that. We'll see. And rudz, I actually requested another dust black one just like yours when I saw that thing. I surely would have snatched it up if I'd have seen it before it was sold. I was just going to get another one just like it but then Tuna starting talking about a fade and that's how it ended up.

And I wouldn't think about scratching this thing for fear of the wrath of Tuna. The bad thing is, I actually almost had to sell it before I got it because of the hurricane. I got my priorities straight though...lol.