PDA

View Full Version : trigger pull question

whistl3r
11-21-2005, 11:25 PM
i have a classic valve with stock trigger pull, and an xvalve with ULT trigger pull. right now i am running an automag with my xvalve/ULT. I have read that Emags dont like the ULT.. so if i get emag lowers, could i just take the trigger assembly out of my classic valve and throw it in my xvalve no problem? or is the stock trigger assembly for an xvalve different than that of a classic valve?

edit: i think i just found out that it wont work because a classic trigger assy has 1 oring, and an xvalve assy has 2 or something.. could someone plz verify?

thx guys.

sleepingbeauty
11-21-2005, 11:56 PM
You can't use classic on/off's in an x-valve nor the other way around. They are a little different and use different o-rings.

You would have to buy a stock on/off for it. I am sure someone would trade you theres, and a little cash for the ult.

thanks-
Pat

whistl3r
11-22-2005, 12:33 AM
thx for taking me to school :D

athomas
11-22-2005, 06:44 AM
You can't use a classic on-off in an emag. It will work in manual, but requires too much force for the solenoid to function properly in electronic mode. The emag also can't use the ULT either. The ULT doesn't provide enough return force for the solenoid. The only on-off that works properly for the emag is the retro on-off with the .712" pin and quad oring.

The xvalve/retro valve on-off will work in the classic valve. It will even give a lighter trigger pull without sacrificing much in recharge rate. You will have to be ,ore aware of you trigger pulling to prevent short stroking.

The classic valve in some instances can use the ULT. That seems to be a hit and miss between setups though and is not recommended.