PDA

View Full Version : Yeah.. bought me an 06 SFL Alias intimidator!!

Majinebz
11-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Parted out my xmag and used the funds to help aleviate the price of this bad boy. Anyhow, bought a silver with black highlights SFL timmy. I couldnt resist. Not much of a timmy fan, but the milling just made me way to horny and I had to buy it. Only thing I noticed... heck the new infamous and empire timmies are 1.5 inches shorter and this one is still the same length as the 05's... what gives... Ohh well, I guess every inch counts in the end anyway... HAHAHAHHA Anybody ever hold one of these?? How does it feel in weight compaired to a stock Alias?? Later, EBZ

Carbon
11-22-2005, 08:51 PM
pretty much all aliases feel the same in regards their geometry. But of all the guns i've ever shot, Intimidators are pretty much the easiest to shoot and play with.

Carbon Blue
11-22-2005, 08:56 PM
pretty much all aliases feel the same in regards their geometry. But of all the guns i've ever shot, Intimidators are pretty much the easiest to shoot and play with.

what he said, PICS PICS PICS

etjoyride
11-22-2005, 09:03 PM
!!!WE DEMAND PICS!!! :cuss:

tippmannsniper-
11-22-2005, 09:23 PM
!!!WE DEMAND PICS!!! :cuss:

agreed

phantomhitman
11-22-2005, 09:27 PM
i dont think i have ever seen a sfl timmy.

hobbesTZ
11-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Not much of a Timmy fan, yet you'll spend $1,300 on one?

It's not based on the 06 platform, that's why it's not the same size.

bunny5
11-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Old:
http://www.shocktechusa.com/images/products/markers/mrk_intim_full.gif

New:
http://www.shocktechusa.com/images/products/markers/mrk_int_alis_full.jpg

Please replace the trigger/trigger guard... FOR ME :ninja:

buzzboy
11-23-2005, 05:15 PM
That trigger looks fuggly. Other than that a great looking gun.

11 Bravo
11-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Parted out my xmag

:cry: :cry: :cry:

evildead420
11-23-2005, 05:45 PM
the old one looks cooler as for my opinion, both triggers are fuggly tho. should of kept the X :ninja:

phantomhitman
11-23-2005, 07:30 PM
All sfl guns look like they set the stock one on fire and then make the new one to look like the burnt one. The only sfl gun I have ever liked is the emag.

Majinebz
11-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Well, I could not resist this thing. I have shot timmies and I liked the feel.. I wont get it for like 2-3weeks though. OHHH but Also, why keep the x mag... when I got 2 of them!! You gotta diversify man!! I got a black C&C xmag still, A sick Xmag ACED Chord Emag (lighter then my X) .. a soon to be Karta Xmag aced emag with a predator (if that tag ever finishes it) So its all good. But I like the look of this bad boy.. Yes, the trigger looks strange, in fact I like the older timmy trigger a little more. But the thing that kinda bust my bubble though is I found out later after I bought this that the new Empires and infamous have new internals, 1.5 inches shorter, and lower op pressure. So that does bug me.. they could have atleast upgraded a 06 model instead of superfied a 05 alias and call it a 06... :mad:

tippmannsniper-
11-23-2005, 09:15 PM
.........your my hero..........

mobsterboy
11-23-2005, 09:21 PM
so they took perfectly good milling on the alias, crapped on it, smeared it around(exact same design process that dye uses for its DM's and PM's) and said,"This is what the new SFL whatchamacallitwhodawhatitidonnos will look like, and we will jack up the price 200 something for a crap resembling gun. Heck, I've seen derek take a dump and look better than that ;)
/that was so wrong
//but so funny
///Derek, get Martha back in the kitchen pronto, Im thirsty

evildead420
11-23-2005, 09:39 PM
Well, I could not resist this thing. I have shot timmies and I liked the feel.. I wont get it for like 2-3weeks though. OHHH but Also, why keep the x mag... when I got 2 of them!! You gotta diversify man!! I got a black C&C xmag still, A sick Xmag ACED Chord Emag (lighter then my X) .. a soon to be Karta Xmag aced emag with a predator (if that tag ever finishes it) So its all good.:

nm then, preach on your sick new gat :cheers:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-24-2005, 01:07 AM
you better be quick, i believe the shocktech warehouse only has 1 silver one left. But i know there are a small amount at the various bbts.
(yea, i got rid of my x-mag for this also so don't feel too lonely)

SpecialBlend2786
11-24-2005, 05:22 AM
I like it.

but i hate shocktech's trigger designs.

ew.

Recon by Fire
11-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Timmah! Nice, i'm just not a Timmy fan myself.

Arstron
11-24-2005, 09:52 AM
id rather of had your xmag then the sfl timmy, but thats just me.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-24-2005, 10:03 PM
i guess he got pretty bored shooting the same marker. i know i did, but it was still pretty hard to part with my xmag after 2 years

OmniM
11-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Parted out my xmag

you should be punished for that :cry: ... its almost illegal to part out a X-Mag! :(

The Action Figure
11-25-2005, 04:31 PM
looks like a jt quatra

paint magnet
11-25-2005, 11:09 PM
so they took perfectly good milling on the alias, crapped on it, smeared it around(exact same design process that dye uses for its DM's and PM's) and said,"This is what the new SFL whatchamacallitwhodawhatitidonnos will look like, and we will jack up the price 200 something for a crap resembling gun. Heck, I've seen derek take a dump and look better than that ;)
/that was so wrong
//but so funny
///Derek, get Martha back in the kitchen pronto, Im thirsty

Except Dye has taken something like half an inch in height and half a pound off the gun from the DM4 to Proto VI. While there may not be much cosmetic difference, the design is much improved.

The Shocktech guns carry the extra price tag because they have Shocktech accessories and a lifetime warranty--and in some cases, free upgrades that become available in the future. If you have the cash and plan on keeping the gun for a while, then they're worth it. Not a big fan of the milling on this particular one either, though your comment makes me wonder why you're watching your friends use the bathroom :p

phantomhitman
11-26-2005, 12:10 AM
I have to agree. Dye has always put alot of design work into the gun, apart fromt eh weight reduction. Each year they actually have a facelift for the gun, while other brands stay EXACTLY the same. In fact, no other company changes the look of their gun year to year (only priovate label markers do that). Oh well, a lot of people hate dyes designs while others love it. I am still waiting on holding a dm6 before I cast it off as a witch and burn it.