PDA

View Full Version : My new toy is here!

Psycho Chicken
11-23-2005, 11:34 AM
My new toy was just delivered by mr. UPS. Black to Red fade angel g7 fly, quite simply pure sex. :clap: Pics soon to come, my digi camera just took a crap on me.

This is my first angel, and i was wondering those of you who have one, if you have some advice about them. How often to lube, settings, good aftermaket stuff, etc. Right now the first thing i'm looking for is aftermaket barrel kit, but the g fly has new threads, who makes them.

Well i'm going to put some air in her, and let some paint fly. :shooting:

Herb

Pha|anx
11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Taylor, ehh? I might have to come borrow it for a while, more like a few years. :p As for upgrades... CP makes Angel parts, allthough I am not sure about G7 parts.

Where do you play at?

Psycho Chicken
11-23-2005, 12:55 PM
typically at pbx or atomix, but its been awhile for either. My job is bad this time of year. I work for best buy, so you can imagine.

cdacda13
11-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Oil- every 20,000 shots.
Lube- 40,000 shots.

As for after market parts, there aren't many needed. The stock barrel is pretty good. new feednecks can be found easily. Triggers are out there. Hybrid tech. made grips for 45* angel frames, and the space frame grips will be out in a couple months.

wanna-b-ballin'
11-23-2005, 03:14 PM
haha, cool. my red and black phantom will be here in a day or two.

WARPED1
11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Nice, you'll love it.

The Action Figure
11-23-2005, 04:25 PM
ive owned an ir3, best gun I have ever used have fun and good luck with it

Psycho Chicken
11-23-2005, 06:26 PM
thanks guys, I just got done playing arond with the demo mode. I nearly craped my pants :wow: I can't believe what this thing is capple of stock. Now I just need to find the right setup to make it happen on semi :D

Chris_automag_07
11-23-2005, 06:33 PM
man awesome... Red and black looks nice. Get those pics up!
I am a fan of the freak barrel kit(even though it is smart parts).
and the freak has quite a few colors.

Lenny
11-23-2005, 06:49 PM
typically at pbx or atomix, but its been awhile for either. My job is bad this time of year. I work for best buy, so you can imagine.

Atomix? In Michigan? I've played there before (before I sold my mag). Great place. I live in Akron area Ohio, so I don't get the chance to play there often, but hopefully on another trip there, we'll meet.

paint magnet
11-26-2005, 12:27 AM
This is my first angel, and i was wondering those of you who have one, if you have some advice about them. How often to lube, settings, good aftermaket stuff, etc. Right now the first thing i'm looking for is aftermaket barrel kit, but the g fly has new threads, who makes them.

Don't own a G7, but I would suggest reading the manual :D You might find more info in the Angel forum here on AO, or on the forums at www.angelowners.com.

As far as barrels go, I know Evil makes the Pipe kit for them, and I'm pretty sure most other large barrel manufacturers (Dye, J&J, etc.) have adopted the new thread pattern as well.

11 Bravo
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I suggest a medium sized volumizer.

lather
11-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Because of design changes I dont think volumizers do anything for G7 and newer Angels.

Psycho Chicken
11-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Hust put a cheetah in my halo, and after the intial test hit 23bps :dance: (according to the angel) :D . Either way it was fast and the gun wanted to go faster, just got keep playing with the trigger.

This gun just keeps impressing me. Can't wait to get her to a field.