PDA

View Full Version : Check out another funny Ebay auction

FeelTheRT
12-09-2001, 08:39 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1044926270

just look at hte title first, don't scroll down till u relize what's wrong with the title.

now look at the pic he accuratly provided to match the title...

Either this guy does not really own this gun and is just making crap up, or he's really on something.

1. the title, there is no such thing as a 2001 LED, the newest LEDs is the 99.
2. The pic he provided is a 2000 LCD, even if he was on something and 'accedently' called it an LED 3x, then he's false advertising as well because he said 2001.
3.KAPP is spelled K.A.P.P. NOT C.A.P.P.

i Emailed him later the day asking him what was up, and here's the reply i got:

"First of all You are now blocked from bidding on my auctions! // like i really wanted to bid on something that had a ton of misinformation.... Second of all
I am aware of the typo and beside the old (Light Emiting Diode)// oohhh hoohoo does knowing what LED stand for supposed to solve anything? Angel is
worth less than the Newer (Liquid Crystal Display) Model that I have listed!
It is a 2001!// no it's not It may have some 2000 parts on it but so little of the gun is
stock does it really matter what year it is?! // umm... some people would expect getting a 2001 LCD not a 2000 if they bidded on an auction that said 2001
I would change your attitude or you will find yourself blocked by alot more
than just My Auctions I definatly plan to alert the sellers of auctions
#1044963471 #1045310395 of your assinine actions.way to get even... If you plan on having a future on ebay you may wish to change the way you
address sellers.//so u want me to not wonder about skeptical auctions...?
spouting off you newbie piece of crap!atlease Mr. newbie peice of crap here knows there's no such thing as a 2001 LED and does not try to false advertise "

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 08:46 PM
Ouch... ouch...

If that idiot tells his buddies to block you then he's a fricken idiot. I would have at least taken it gracefully and not get all pissy about it. What type of person flames like that? Oh, a spoiled rich newbie who thinks he's the best paintball player in his timezone...

n1mr0d
12-09-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1044926270

just look at hte title first, don't scroll down till u relize what's wrong with the title.

now look at the pic he accuratly provided to match the title...

Either this guy does not really own this gun and is just making crap up, or he's really on something.

1. the title, there is no such thing as a 2001 LED, the newest LEDs is the 99.
2. The pic he provided is a 2000 LCD, even if he was on something and 'accedently' called it an LED 3x, then he's false advertising as well because he said 2001.
3.KAPP is spelled K.A.P.P. NOT C.A.P.P.

i Emailed him later the day asking him what was up, and here's the reply i got:

"First of all You are now blocked from bidding on my auctions! // like i really wanted to bid on something that had a ton of misinformation.... Second of all
I am aware of the typo and beside the old (Light Emiting Diode)// oohhh hoohoo does knowing what LED stand for supposed to solve everything? Angel is
worth less than the Newer (Liquid Crystal Display) Model that I have listed!
It is a 2001!// no it's not It may have some 2000 parts on it but so little of the gun is
stock does it really matter what year it is?! // umm... some people would expect getting a 2001 LCD not a 2000 if they bidded on an auction that said 2001
I would change your attitude or you will find yourself blocked by alot more
than just My Auctions I definatly plan to alert the sellers of auctions
#1044963471 #1045310395 of your assinine actions.way to get even... If you plan on having a future on ebay you may wish to change the way you
address sellers.//so u want me to not wonder about skeptical auctions...?
spouting off you newbie piece of crap!atlease Mr. newbie peice of crap here knows there's no such thing as a 2001 LED and does not try to false advertise "

bahaha DYE Custom trigger? it's just the stock trigger BACKWARDS!

FeelTheRT
12-09-2001, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Ouch... ouch...

If that idiot tells his buddies to block you then he's a fricken idiot. I would have at least taken it gracefully and not get all pissy about it. What type of person flames like that? Oh, a spoiled rich newbie who thinks he's the best paintball player in his timezone...

no not his buddies, just some other auctions i was bidding on... concidering i'm the highest bidder on one of em, they won't give what some ignorant kid says.

KamikazePenguin
12-09-2001, 08:50 PM
he changed it for you :)

and yes, he is a f00

Cliffio
12-09-2001, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by n1mr0d
bahaha DYE Custom trigger? it's just the stock trigger BACKWARDS!

shows what u know
that is a dye trigger
and its suppose to be backwards, some people really like the feel, its odd, but you buy them that way
its called a dye turbo trigger

but it is a 2k body, he may have the 2k1 battery but yes, that is a 2k
so the guys is wrong
the 2k1 has a different style breech and different location of the angel jewel

i just want to know what you emailed him saying, cause if you were real rude, not saying you were, im sure he would get mad

but yes, thats is false advertising, ill email him about it as well:)

Cliff

Jonneh
12-10-2001, 02:57 AM
wow, stupid people... on the internet!

who'd have thought

[/sarcasm]

Wheelman
12-10-2001, 08:23 AM
Would you actually wanna bid on something being sold by a guy like that anyway? Like blocking your bids is gonna hurt

udtseal
12-10-2001, 11:44 AM
I messaged him too! I just want to get him fired up! lol

scarpa43
12-10-2001, 12:30 PM
Well you guys really got to him, he added the following to the auction.

"OK I have to add this because some newbie jerk is crying! It is an Angel LCD Not an LED That's right it is the more expensive Liquid Crystal Display Model and Not the cheaper old Light Emiting Diode style. The trigger is not Backwards it is made that way to look different and it works great as the entire gun works great! I also am aware that KAPP is misspelled. I misspell lots of things. We do not end auctions early so don't email asking or offering we apreciate your interest but it is our policy that every auction will go full term!"

FeelTheRT
12-10-2001, 01:37 PM
Originally said by moron

OK I have to add this because some newbie jerk is crying! It is an Angel LCD Not an LED That's right it is the more expensive Liquid Crystal Display Model and Not the cheaper old Light Emiting Diode style. The trigger is not Backwards it is made that way to look different and it works great as the entire gun works great! I also am aware that KAPP is misspelled. I misspell lots of things. We do not end auctions early so don't email asking or offering we apreciate your interest but it is our policy that every auction will go full term!

crying? more like laughing. If it's so mcuh more expensive and better, why the hell did he put LED on the title!? That isn't gonna attract many people who want an LCD on Ebay and therefore getting less bids.

Shaft
12-10-2001, 02:13 PM
"OK I have to add this because some newbie jerk is crying!"

I don't like this guy and I want to punch him in the head.

mattyfatty182
12-10-2001, 04:30 PM
Hey Bro,
The trigger was purchased at IAO in Pittsburgh it is impossible to turn the
trigger around with out machining. Therefore it is a custom trigger. Yes
there was 2 typos my bad and the body of the gun is a 2000 but the rest of
it, not that it matters has been updated. I have been flamed by every newbie
no feedback jerk on the face of the planet bro. I don't care if I ever see
another paintball gun!LOL:)
Thanks for the interest!
Rich derrsgoods
By the way what does someone buying scarfs and cashmere sweaters know about
paintball?
Just kidding!

My response:

It's my moms acount, <B>dork</B>...nice hax0ring skills to figure out what my
mom has been bidding on...

<B>*Language* -Miscue</B>

FeelTheRT
12-10-2001, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by that moron

my bad and the body of the gun is a 2000 but the rest of
it, not that it matters has been updated.

finally he admits it's a 2000 body...

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-10-2001, 04:52 PM
people are funny you gotta love those fake...frawd....auctions on ebay. When your really boored and have nothing to do try going on ebay and laughing your arse off.

p8ntballa
12-10-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Shaft

I don't like this guy and I want to punch him in the head. I'm next. TheRt, maybe you should change your status to "spouting off newbie piece of crap". I would like to know what you said to him to make him go off though.

FeelTheRT
12-10-2001, 09:30 PM
i just told him what was wrong with his auction and i think i also asked if he really owned this gun.