PDA

View Full Version : Decesions,decesions,decesions.......

IceCool32
12-09-2001, 09:08 PM
This kid I met at my local field is offering to sell me his E-Mag, at what seems to be a fair price. $950 for EMag and 114ci/3000psi tank with brand new 3 year hydro test. I've yet to shoot any electro, but I think I'm ready to move up, even though this will only have been my 3rd marker. The next time I go to play at Paint N' Place he is going to meet up with me and let me play with the Emag for the night.

I'd like you AGD guys to give me some reasons on why I should move up to the Emag or why I should not. Oh yeah, and BTW(by the way) the only reason he is selling it is because he just aquried(sp?) a Fly Angel 2k.

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 09:11 PM
It all depends... what do you shoot? can you handle a semi-heavy marker? are you willing to trade of looks for performance?

There are a ton of questions we can ask but i'll stop at these. Mainly I want to know what you shoot and what your skill level is.

IceCool32
12-09-2001, 09:16 PM
Don't shoot anything anymore. I've shot both mecanichal Mags and Cockers. Never any electro. Skill level-Rookie Tourny player.

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 09:21 PM
Well, the emag weighs a little bit more than a cocker. It's a good deal for the price. Go ahead and get it.

The emag had manual, electro, and hybrid mode so you can shoot however you like. This also saves you when your batteries die. The trigger may not be an angel trigger but if you liked the mag trigger the emag should do wonders for you. A whole setup might weigh a little bit less than 10lbs but it's much worth it.

IceCool32
12-09-2001, 09:39 PM
Ok, I just found out that I can get a 68ci/4500psi tank and E-mag for $800. I've got some Connections in South Carolina, National Paintball Supply South. =)