PDA

View Full Version : A few quick Questions

buzzboy
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Question #1
Is there a production mini tip made for Ultralight barrels. Kinda like the mini freak tip

Question #2
My friend has been having trouble with his new style vert maxflow on his shocker. It seems that his recharge rate is around 1.5 minutes. I know that isn't right. We first tried to change it by increasing the input pressure but that didn't help. Are we just dumb or is his reg screwed.

Question #3
What is the normal field legality of triggers. On my BKO I made the trigger pull as long and slow as possible and if I shake it till my brains fall out it will shoot by my self. Would this be considered legal or not. I mean I have to almost kill myself to make it shooot.

rkjunior303
11-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Question #3
What is the normal field legality of triggers. On my BKO I made the trigger pull as long and slow as possible and if I shake it till my brains fall out it will shoot by my self. Would this be considered legal or not. I mean I have to almost kill myself to make it shooot.

Any bounce check I've been through in tournaments is definitely not that intense. They usually pull slowly 3 times to see if it will bounce and that's about it.

Pha|anx
11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Question #1
Is there a production mini tip made for Ultralight barrels. Kinda like the mini freak tipDoc makes the mini freak tips and, I am sure he could custom make you a UL tip. Ready to wait five months? Otherwise look around on AO/PBN for someone selling one.

buzzboy
11-25-2005, 09:09 PM
:wow:
Ready to wait five months? .
:wow:
Is it really that long. Is there anyone else out there who I might be able to get one from in say, an month.

peewee
11-25-2005, 10:02 PM
tighten up your trigger on the BKO. they can really rip when properly set.

buzzboy
11-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Right now I can hit around 15 and that is with the trigger as short and easy as possible. I just need to get a better hopper.

What about my friends max flow?