PDA

View Full Version : EMag/Warp Feed Problems

Bain
12-09-2001, 09:26 PM
Alright first I'm gunna go into a short detail speil on how my warp feed is set up then I'll go ahead give you all the exact problem I was having.

I've got a hopper left body and I'm running a 90 degree elbow on the warp feed then running the warp tube streight underneath my trigger guard then up to the bottom of the feed tube, there is a slight curve that the warp tube needs to make in order for it to find it's way to the bottom of the feed tube.

Now, the problem I was having is that my paint wouldn't get to the breech of the gun, the paint would fill up until about the half way mark on the warp tube and not move. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it wouldn't get to the breech of the gun other than the possibilty of the slight angle that it's having to make to get to the feed tube.

If anyone else has run there warp feed like this could you please post back and let me know if you had any problems with it and if so what was your solution? I'm guessing that I'm going to need to run the warp a differant way since the balls clearly just arn't getting to the breach of the gun.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AGD
12-09-2001, 09:49 PM
The paint does not like to go through the 90 deg. adaptor first, that adds a lot of friction. You need to run a longer hose with no 90 deg. elbows like that.

AGD

Bain
12-09-2001, 11:07 PM
Tom,

Thanks for the reply and that would definately make sense to me, more friction causing the balls to have a much tougher time gettin to the feed tube. I'm still thinking that it would be extremly tough for me to run the warp underneath my trigger guard and have it operate well.

I'm now looking into ways of feeding it to the top of the feed neck however it's tough to do because of the means of a hopper in the way :( The only way I think I could pull that off successfully is by drilling a hole in the hopper shell or melting the shell and running the warp tube through the hopper into the top of the feed neck (I'd throw a "T" Elbow on the top of the feed neck).

Tom, do you have any better ideas that I could go into this and have it feed properly without me having to butcher my hopper up??

Thanks again dude.

BlackVCG
12-10-2001, 12:38 AM
Try running the hose under the grip frame and to the bottom of the feed tube and use the long PF plug. Or, run it around the front of the battery pack.