PDA

View Full Version : Help me out ...paintball shop in need!!!

Chris_automag_07
11-26-2005, 11:18 PM
there is a guy near me that owns a shop and we are going to try and help him out telling people about it and getting the word out.......ideas?

onedude36
11-26-2005, 11:36 PM
well first you need to state where you are, then you should post messages in state-wide forums, like pbaz.com for me. I would also hand out fliers, or post them in the nearby neighborhoods.

warbeak2099
11-26-2005, 11:43 PM
There is a field section on pbn and also a regional section. Try those.

yakitori
11-26-2005, 11:48 PM
make a big custom sticker or graphic magent and stick it on your vehicle and go to the local fields just to play. Hell, leave it on and drive down the freeway. Cheap advertising if ya ask me. I saw these weird ppl w/ a HUGE wooden pyramid in the back of their truck saying something about how all us "unsaved" ppl are going to burn in hell. It was quite amusing, but at the same time disturbing.

Vicious6
11-28-2005, 05:39 AM
make a big custom sticker or graphic magent and stick it on your vehicle and go to the local fields just to play. Hell, leave it on and drive down the freeway. Cheap advertising if ya ask me. I saw these weird ppl w/ a HUGE wooden pyramid in the back of their truck saying something about how all us "unsaved" ppl are going to burn in hell. It was quite amusing, but at the same time disturbing.

quiet heathen before I cast ye in thy pitt of doom

Honestly.... agree with vehicle stickers! nothings as cheap/effective as getting cheap stick-on letters and putting, for example, the shop's website (if he has one) on your back window.

master_alexander
11-28-2005, 04:18 PM
see if there is a paintball forum for your state.

ex: for texas there is flagstaff.

Jasonl619
11-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Linkexchange, Message Boards(like this one), Flyers, Word of Mouth,etc.

He could also make an ebay store and be able to sell to everybody out of driving distance. Putting stickers up will attract some business but if you really want to get a name out there and create more profit you have to use more than one advertising technique.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-29-2005, 09:05 PM
well... free food always gets my attention, or anything that's free