PDA

View Full Version : FL ballers please help me get my money back

Big_Chops
11-27-2005, 03:18 AM
anyone who lives in florida, near Odessa that is willing to get me a phone number for a kid who ripped me off for a boad. please pm me for address and name.

thanks for the help

punkncat
11-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Call the police.

Contact the kids parents.

Post on site where you made the deal to warn others about him.

Asking someone on the boards to go "strongarm" the guy for your money isn't the way to go. Possibly even unlawful?

Oh and given that its Thanksgiving weekend, you might want to just allow a little extra time for things to go through.

50 cal
11-27-2005, 11:21 AM
I got ripped off by a kid in Michigan over an RT body. An AO'er helped me get it by going and "visiting".

I live in Clearwater FL now. Odessa is only 20 miles away. What do you need?

phantomhitman
11-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Do you have an address or name? It would be helpful to post it, along with anything else you have on him. Call his local police department also. Good luck.

11 Bravo
11-27-2005, 07:07 PM
50 cal is a little closer but I also live in the area outside of Tampa. lmk if I can help.

ramennoodles
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Call the police.

Contact the kids parents.

Post on site where you made the deal to warn others about him.

Asking someone on the boards to go "strongarm" the guy for your money isn't the way to go. Possibly even unlawful?

Oh and given that its Thanksgiving weekend, you might want to just allow a little extra time for things to go through.

He doesn't want someone to strong arm the kid, he is looking for a phone number. Did you read the post? Geez.

50 cal
11-29-2005, 06:27 PM
PM sent to you Big Chops.

emagclown
11-29-2005, 08:29 PM
I live about 10 min away. Let me know if I can help

FromTheBack
11-30-2005, 02:59 PM
haha...yeah I was looking at that one and then saw this but um yeah.

A guy far out of my driving distance tried to rip me off for a DM4. I went to www.ifccfbi.gov and filed a claim. Within a day I had a detective from my town and the hometown of this guy call me. The detective in his town went by the house and I think that scared him a bit because he finally responded and called me up that night and he got me my money back..before being arrested :D. File a claim with all the information filled out BUT make sure to copy and paste all of it into a word file so in case you mess up you can edit it. There is no real edit feature and this made it a pain when I found out I missed a little thing or two in the end.
Good luck getting whatever was stolen back and if you need any advice on using the website or anything else you think I might be able to answer feel free to ask!

Archangel Kid
11-30-2005, 03:10 PM
ATCs are good because they do exactly what they are called, All Terrain Cleats. You can wear them indoor, speedball or woods. In all three scenarios they have treated me well but be sure to be careful about the sizing if you get them. I wear a size 14 shoe and I wear a 12.5 but would recommend 13. Only problem I have had with them is that on a muddy day they cake up pretty easily but that happens with most cleats/boots.

k.

evildead420
11-30-2005, 04:32 PM
k.

looks like he replied to from another thread. MORON! j/k, it can happen