PDA

View Full Version : what is everybody's christmas presents this year?

keebler
12-09-2001, 10:18 PM
so what are all you getting from your partents for christmas? i am getting 50$ from my mom and probably the same from my dad (they are divorced) what about the rest of ya?

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 10:27 PM
I don't know what to get for my parents... I could get my mom a $75 shopping certificate at the bon marche or something...
I have no friggin clue what to get for my dad. He's a food freak so I'll buy him a bag of cheetos...j/k

keebler
12-09-2001, 10:30 PM
wtf? i said what are you guys getting from them, not giving to them.

just wondered what paintball gear they are getting you guys this year.

IceCool32
12-09-2001, 10:30 PM
After X-mas, I plan on buying myself a present...... Either a nice new shiny Emag with a 114ci/3000psi Armageddon tank or a nice new Impluse with 68ci/3000psi Apoc. tank.

So either $950 or $700. I think I'll go Emag, don't even need the battery :-).

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 10:37 PM
My parents will prolly get me NOTHING that is paintball because they HATE paintball for NO REASON... ARGGGG!!!

Miscue
12-09-2001, 10:41 PM
I got everything I 'need' really, and prefer buying stuff for myself with my own money... but my parents were nice enough to hook me up with a spiffy 10-channel rack mixer that Muzikman suggested. I'm scrambling to record an instrumental X-Mas/holiday CD to give to friends/family/co-workers. Santa's also sending some PaintballJunkies cargo pants. :) But my FAVORITE gift every year is new socks! I'm not joking. I LOVE new socks. SOCKS! YAY! Thank you! haha.

clockworkmiller
12-09-2001, 11:48 PM
Prolly the only one getting Hannukah presents, but here they are.

JT Flex 7 Mask (smoke), JT Jeresey, those fun loving cargo pants, and a Redz 4+1 pack. Cause I need them all. I think ther's something Im forgetting.

And with my money, Im getting my mag!. He he he.

<B>*Language* -Miscue</B>

rhetor22
12-10-2001, 12:48 PM
well, i'll probably find out on christmas... anyways, i got my printer from my mom a month ago cuz i can't do any homework without one, so thats an early present. My dad will probably help pay off some of my bike ($2000 left to go on a yz80 that was stolen... i'm paying for nothing!) and my step dad will probably get me a ps2 game or two. I already bought my mag by selling a bunch of stuff. The only paintball things i will need now are a dropforward, and some paint.

I think my friend might get a new marker for xmas. He has a m98 right now, after using my mag he is thinking about asking for one for xmas. I'm looking forward to seeing what he gets!

FeelTheRT
12-10-2001, 01:29 PM
-Xbox
-comp parts
-$$ for getting my Cocker fixed
-car maybe... prolly after my bday though

Paintballer86
12-10-2001, 01:56 PM
Unfourtnetley, it's not gonna be a big christmas this year because my sister is going to Yale next year and we have to save money for her tuition. :( But I know I am getting a Autoresponse frame :D

mitch
12-10-2001, 02:17 PM
burton custom bindings (had to pay for half)
burton moto boots (had to pay for half)
battle swab
macro line kit
money $$$$$$
trying to get them to get me a used harnss but i don't think its going to happen.

Python14
12-10-2001, 02:21 PM
Well, I want an RT w/ a new 68/45 flatline but my mom always gets pissed when I ask so I'm just getting a Black Flex-7 and a Black KAPP Sock hat. Oh yea, and a leopard skin BunkerKing Visor. I wish my parents would spend some money sometimes, but then again I should quite complaining. Just leads to more trouble. Oh well.

~WarpedRT~
12-10-2001, 02:41 PM
Hmm, since I am going to Florida for Christmas, which will be in it's prime paintball weather, and we wont be able to bring too many presents down with us, I will probably get a Freak set, Jersey(s), other barrels, and maybe knee, shin guards. I might also be able to get another gun, but as to what that will be, I have no idea. Kind of want a cocker. But I promise, It wont ever take the place of my RT!!!!!!

ThePatriot
12-10-2001, 02:51 PM
hey warped, where aboots in florida you going? and im getting the nitro/68classic p/f deal from paintballgear.com for christmas from my grandparents and santa is bringing me a cd burner...maybe, my dad told my mom not to get me one cuz i am evil and only spend time on the comp playing cs, so hes all pro paintball now, trying to get me to excercise....and if i go out to dinner with the family hes all like wow, you came out, and he thinks im responsible, maybe he wil let me get my permit...MAYBE

z-zero
12-10-2001, 04:54 PM
Intelliframe with blade trigger.

z-zero

AngelBoy
12-10-2001, 05:37 PM
Creed tickets (just found out I probably wont but I can still dream)
Angel Z-grip (mom said shed get it for me whenever it comes out)

And then on the non paintball side:
Everquest
Return to Castle Wolfenstein

They always get me a box of paint too.

Russ
12-10-2001, 05:56 PM
Ah, the true meaning of Christmas, all measured in what "toys" we get. Such a decadent lot we are :(

WickeDKlowN
12-10-2001, 06:58 PM
-Money (to buy a RT Pro and Flatline)
-SkateBoard deck
-Grand Theft Auto 3
-Clothes (Shirts, Shorts, etc.)
-Socks

The Rest I'm Not Sure Of.

ronron2112
12-10-2001, 07:08 PM
hmmmmmmm i hope to get a freak, .45 grip, and those "new" pewter grips- they have skulls in them, and look really cool!! (has anyone seen them?) ;)

clockworkmiller
12-11-2001, 02:23 AM
Russ.

We are a decent lot. Just very materialistic. There isnt a problem with that. I enjoy things, and so do most people. There never was anything wrong with it. Even though I am jewish, I will say that christmas and hannukah arent about the joy of life, or whatever. Its about presents. Its about getting things. Santa Claus exists for the sole purpose of giving people things. And the better market the holiday. We jews dont have Santa Clause, but we dont want to feel left out, so we get presents too. 8x more, just cause thats our style. But the point is, Christmas is about giving AND recieving. No one can give without another recieving, its not possible. So we focus more on what we receive, whoopdy-f**kin*do. Enjoy the holidays for what they are: a series of excuses to get things and not go to school.

udtseal
12-11-2001, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Russ
Ah, the true meaning of Christmas, all measured in what "toys" we get. Such a decadent lot we are :(

exactly russ, finally someone else shares my sentiment.....after 9-11 dosent anyone else see what is truely important in life.......:(

clockworkmiller
12-11-2001, 07:50 AM
I do see what's important. But you know, learn to enjoy life. We have money, our parents have money, let them spend it on us. There's nothing wrong with a little selfishness once in a while. And learn to smile.

Major Ho
12-11-2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by keebler
so what are all you getting from your parents for christmas?
Youre NOT SUPPOSED to know... Awh comon man, Tis the spirit of giving, not recieving.
Im happy as a clam in my little life.
My lil bro is getting a ANS quick pull? venturi bolt from me(blue ;) ) And for some odd reason my mom wants an iron press. I swear!
She thinks its way neeto keen how the drycleaners can so neatly do everything with theirs.
Not sure for my pop or sis yet...
Anyways, comon guys, this is my two cents to help stimulate the economy.

Add on: I hope they dont somehow come on here and read this... :)

Puddleglum
12-11-2001, 02:12 PM
Man, I thought that Christmas presents were supposed to be a suprise. I have no idea what I'm getting(of course I havn't asked for anything.........) Oh, well. I never expect to get anything and so I am usually surprised by the wonderful book or boxers, wheeeeee. Thanks a lot grandma, sheesh

Shaft
12-11-2001, 02:55 PM
COAL!

Because I've been a complete bahstid all year long!!!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

And I'll never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhuwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! You can't make me change.

And I like coal. I like it. It's nice. I like coal. I'm getting coal. It's nice. Yeah, yeah coal!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

deded
12-11-2001, 02:57 PM
I'm either getting some PCBs from www.solarbotics.com or possibly a PS2... I wasn't going to be able to get either because I have to get endodontic root therapy (a root canal) and that costs like 2k. But we're getting dental insurance from my mom's work January 1st, and they're going to cover the cost (even though it is a preexisting problem)

So that's $2000 we don't have to spend.

I want to get my dad and my brother some used working entry level markers, so that they can come play with me every once and a while.

I told my dad he should stop going to therapy and just take out his repressed anger playing paintball!... Only problem is he'd be right back at therapy after I pop him in the gogs a few times!

Potatoboy
12-11-2001, 02:58 PM
Screw everything else (except socks of course), I just want a washing machine. Going to the laundromat is worse than eternal damnation!

Micromag5371
12-11-2001, 03:17 PM
ahh, christmas is ok. i am going to get atleast $75, maybe a 'lil more, and a BunkerKing beanie-hood. i gotta ask to borrow the $75 though, so i can get an air america apocalypse, 114/3000

krafty
12-11-2001, 03:33 PM
This (except in black):