PDA

View Full Version : Its YOUR turn - pick which Ad AGD will run next!

Webmaster
12-09-2001, 10:30 PM
OK treasured users of automags.org. AGD is looking to put out an ad or two in the future, and they want your help!

Below are three CONCEPT sketches for the new ads. We need you to do two things:

1) Vote on the one you like best
2) give advice on what you like/don't like about the ads.

Remember, these are just CONCEPT sketches. That means you need to look at if you like the concept or not. Things like placment, fonts, and information will probably be changed as everything is refined. But we need YOU to help us zero in on winning ad!

So - look over each mockup below, read the information, and place your vote!

Thanks!

http://www.automags.org/pics/contest/ads1/ad1_opt.jpg

WarpFeed - ENGAGE!
This ad is similar to what AGD is used to running in the past. A simple product shot and headlines. The look should be "tuned" up with a more modern look and "techno" motif - most of which isnt really evident in the mockup. It also has alot of information and feature shots to inform the consumer.

http://www.automags.org/pics/contest/ads1/ad2_opt.jpg

Get a good look before the game...
Something with a bit more attitude than what AGD is used to. A close up shot of a warpfeed on an emag with the tag line touting how the warpfeed will be hard to see on the field. It also has alot of information and feature shots to inform the consumer.

http://www.automags.org/pics/contest/ads1/ad3_opt.jpg

Missing: Hopper Hits
A bit more tounge in cheek, this ad is a bit more humorous and at the same time makes it clear the advantage of the warp feed. It uses the familar "missing milk carton". It also has alot of information and feature shots to inform the consumer.

So - now make your choice and vote!

ah137
12-09-2001, 10:37 PM
I like the missing hopper hits, it's funny as hell. But it seems a little to plain, maybe add some cookies or something stupid like that. Also, need more tech info. I really like the coffee cup stain though.

later Hills

kilaueakid
12-09-2001, 10:43 PM
I like the missing milk carton as well....however in the back drop I would have a faint picture of the emag warp setup.

Or, have a photo looking down the shoulder of someone shooting a warp setup as he is pelting an exposed hopper that is sticking out of a bunker.
kila

Miscue
12-09-2001, 10:45 PM
Milk carton!

Army
12-09-2001, 10:53 PM
I really like the milk carton, but #2 would be more appropriate.:cool:

Rob @ DNR
12-09-2001, 11:15 PM
Milk carton idea is funny. It should be, "Missing, target of oppertunity" with a picture of a warped e mag poking out from a bunker. Then have the police case file with donut crumbs and coffee cup ring on the paper with the warp feed as the main suspect. A news paper should have a headline saying, "Loaders missing from paintball, Warp Feed prime suspect." Then have a catch phrase on the bottom of the add, "AGD's new warp feed, it's a crime not to use it."

Just a thought...

DrEvil
12-09-2001, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Rob @ DNR
Milk carton idea is funny. It should be, "Missing, target of oppertunity" with a picture of a warped e mag poking out from a bunker. Then have the police case file with donut crumbs and coffee cup ring on the paper with the warp feed as the main suspect. A news paper should have a headline saying, "Loaders missing from paintball, Warp Feed prime suspect." Then have a catch phrase on the bottom of the add, "AGD's new warp feed, it's a crime not to use it."

Just a thought...

now thats funny

biggins
12-09-2001, 11:17 PM
I would have to go with #2 also. I can see it as a finnished ad in my head, and it would be more effective to a wider area IMO.

I like the milk carton one but it would have to be done perfectly to get the desired effect, with out seeming "hokey" or dumb.

Bwaites
12-09-2001, 11:18 PM
3 then 2!

Potatoboy
12-09-2001, 11:48 PM
I like three over two because it pushes the fact that the warp can (and should) be used on any gun. Since this is an ad for the Warp Feed and not the EMag I think it's more appropriate.

Rob @ DNR
12-10-2001, 12:08 AM
I had a funny little story about warp feeds. Last tourney I played in with my e mag with warp feed I had ZERO hopper hits. After the tourney was over, a couple of the teams got together for some rec ball. I switched over to my back up gun, a 2001 cocker all chromed out. In the two games I played with the cocker, I was eliminated... both times it was due to hopper hits. That darn warp feed simply works!

AGD, use that for your add. True testimonial's. You have my permission to reprint my words...please....:D

RobAGD
12-10-2001, 12:09 AM
I like 2 & 3.

-Robert

Xzion
12-10-2001, 12:36 AM
Id have to go with #3, runner up would be #2, with the pic of the warp in the case folder, id have it mounted on an e-mag, but have it focused on the warp, but showing enough of the e-mag that people will see what it is, kind of a little bonus advertising for the e-mag.

Chris
12-10-2001, 01:14 AM
The milk carton one is great. One thing though, I would also make sure that people know that the warp feed will work on ANY gun. Maybe put one on an Angel, cocker, bushy, something else just to make sure that people realize this. I have heard so many people claiming that the warp feed was incompatable with any gun other than an E-mag.

-Chris

Webmaster
12-10-2001, 01:36 AM
Even though #2 shows the emag - it and every ad will have a list of features and explain how any gun can use it...

joeyjoe367
12-10-2001, 01:57 AM
I like 3. Humor seems to reach more people than Attitude. Coffey cup stain and Donut Crumbs have GOT to be there tho :D

Cliffio
12-10-2001, 01:58 AM
and instead of a folder, make it a newspaper
with an artical about the warp

i think 3 is a winner
its funny and gets the point across

Cliff

Dubstar112
12-10-2001, 07:10 AM
I liked # 2:

Although it may come off as a bit cocky to some people.. I think it has the attitude needed to get people buying it

cphilip
12-10-2001, 08:02 AM
Milk Carton. Goes along with the Got Game = E-Mag backwards thing too! Milk commercials get it? See if you can work that in to the graphic and idea as well.

sajohnston
12-10-2001, 08:19 AM
#3 May I suggest a silhouette of a WARP equipped mag user peeking around the side of the carton Kilroy style or on another "photo" paperclipped to the paper? That way you keep the humor and emphasize the advantageous silhouette.

bofh
12-10-2001, 09:52 AM
I'd say go with #3.

It reminds me on the old Infocom ads that ran in the 80's. Those really got to buy a lot of software.

Manuel_FZR
12-10-2001, 10:52 AM
All three are verry nice! But the "missing..." is great! *rotfl* Also I love the ENGAGE ...

Doobie
12-10-2001, 11:07 AM
Edgy and in your face is what sell these days, that's why I voted for #2. But, #3 is so good that it deserves a consecutive run. I would run them both a couple of pages apart.

udtseal
12-10-2001, 11:28 AM
#2 all the way, for the simple reason that Xzion said, you are advertising two at the same time!!! Then, peple will think "Omg, look a the emag, a high performance marker that takes that high performance warp feed." And you will advertise both at once. Instant product recognition: warp feed + e-mag = AGD's innovation and high performance" somehting like that. maybe.... :D

I do like the milk carton though! haha pretty funny :p

Dave
12-10-2001, 11:36 AM
DEFINITELY #2!!!!!!!!

I think some people see the warp feed on a gun like that, wonder what it is, and maybe never see it again...so by seeing that picture, maybe it will bring up a "hey, I remember seeing one of those" and then they can learn more about it. This ad lets people know who is runnin' the show, whether they like it or not. It lets you know that if you see one of these AGD Warp Feeds, you better take a good look at what totally ripped you up on the field. You don't even have to include the "You won't see it on the field" thing, just the "Take a good look before the game" is hardcore enough to let people know they are gonna get torn up if they go against someone with a warp feed. I think this ad is more bold than #3, although I still like #3, I love #2!

I'd say run #2, if you have enought $$ to do another, go with #3.

-Dave

FaSSt
12-10-2001, 11:54 AM
In addition to your main point, make sure that you list, in bulleted format, the other advantages of the Warp Feed as well. Many people do not consider the lack of hopper hits its greatest advantage, but it will do as the focus of the ad.

Benefits:

1. Positive feeding under the highest rates of fire for bursts of up to 20(?) rounds;
2. Makes shooting out of the left side of a bunker much easier to learn and do;
3. Makes sighting over the barrel possible in many applications.

Include a link to a URL where people can look at pics of installed Warps on a variety of markers, not just Mags. Also write at least a few sentences about each benefit, with illustrations where possible.

Forget Design #1. You'd have to be either a Trekky or a geek to it appreciate it. In addition to being non-descriptive of the benefits, it is also potentially a violation of intellectual property laws.

Rynoboy06
12-10-2001, 01:21 PM
I think 2 is a more widely acceptable add, remember, we're calling the very people we want to buy warps "losers" in add 3. I do think it's funny, but I think 2 has more potential. Also, add three has 'loser' misspelled as "looser". Unless that's a play-on-words for "playing loose". I think both 2 and three are worthy.

Ronn
12-10-2001, 01:37 PM
Steve:

I go with # 2.

Nice ills. btw!

joeyjoe367
12-10-2001, 01:41 PM
Having both #2 and #3 Close together in a magazine would Definately make an impression.

If it's within AGD's advertising budget, I'd say "go for it"

dawump
12-10-2001, 04:10 PM
I'd say go with number two, although personally I prefer both of the others.

I think that number 2 is the most direct and will hit the mark even if the slogan isn't understood as intended, because it shows the product and makes it look cool - which is probably most appropriate for the target audience.

Keith

MajorDamage
12-10-2001, 04:52 PM
I picked milk carton although the 2nd one was great too. But I think there should be a big thing that says "MAJORDAMAGE LOVES HIS WARPFEED...YOU SHOULD TOO!" or somin like that, LOL :D. Or a picture of me with my warpfeed on my stingray lol.

ENDO!

CleenSweep
12-10-2001, 05:16 PM
My vote would go for #2 because it's got an ego trip goin' for it, and I have never seen bigger egos than in the sport of paintball. They'll eat it up. Especially with it attached to a beautiful E-mag. That will sell it. Maybe a picture of it in the hands of a player getting ready to take the field with the opponents in the background. Their big hoppers sticking out the tops of their guns. That would make me lust after it.

pumpamatic
12-10-2001, 05:26 PM
Gotta be number 3, it sells the idea that warp will go on any marker. If you do run 2, make it a Xtreme Emag, that way people will be even more curious. I get sick of seeing so many ads that are just pics of the gun's side, or maybe somebody shooting the gun. 3 should stick in your mind more than normal ads.

Tubby_Ninja
12-10-2001, 06:42 PM
3 made me laugh even at the drawing. Then 2. 1 kinda sucks.

FooTemps
12-10-2001, 06:54 PM
Make one of the fantasy emags as props and stick the warp on it for ad 2... Oh yeah, the winner gets an RT and his fantasy emag published in a few paintball mags...

AngelBoy
12-10-2001, 06:57 PM
Milk carton all the way... Sex and humor sells, and WDP already got the sex so get the humor.

splat15k
12-10-2001, 07:31 PM
I think all of them deserve to be printed. #3 is pretty funny, but my vote goes to number 2.

HyperSnyper
12-10-2001, 09:20 PM
Im definitely for #2, it advertises 2 AGD products one time. 2 birds one stone. I think the warfeed enaged and the milk cartone ads take away from the Paintball image. Just my opinion. I guess its preference...

Major Ho
12-10-2001, 09:51 PM
True the warp feed i believe inspired by TK's trekkiness(correct me if I'm wrong) but its a tad cheesy. Im not sure if the younger audience of today will appreciate it.
#2 Is cool, The pic could be some neeto keen emag siloutte/pic in the background making it eye catching.
#3 is my pick though, pretty funny and if paintball were popular enough I think it'd be a water cooler conversation. :) Something you could bring up "Did you see that AGD ad?" Make sure the milk carton stands out somehow though. To me as of now it seems a little small in its environment.
Just thinking out loud - Ho

FooTemps
12-10-2001, 09:57 PM
hey, I'd be glad to try and make a real prototype of that... I'm just wonderin where I can rent a cop costume near the seattle area...

MikeCouves
12-11-2001, 05:57 AM
I really like #3 with alot of other people. But it's important to include enough information to the customer that they know how it works, what it does, and where you can get it.

You could make it flashy too, eye catching so the viewer is caught onto it right away and wants to read the ad.

I know you guys will make a good ad, so I am anxious for the lucky magazine it gets to go in :D.

Bartleby
12-11-2001, 10:04 AM
i like the missing milk carton a lot. however, i feel like it's a little insulting to say that it was last seen on some loser. in fact, it's not just a little insulting, it's very insulting. you want to promote the product not attack the consumer. just my two bits.

gimp
12-11-2001, 04:40 PM
I like number 2 because it shows the warpfeed on the gun. A lot of people haven't seen one, and they probably dont know how it really works.

hardr0ck68
12-11-2001, 04:42 PM
I like the attitude of #2, its kinda in your face...its got my vote

12-11-2001, 05:27 PM
*1 Ok but not that eye catching
*2 Got my vote has a lot of attitude just make sure it is full page. This one will definately attract more people than the 1 or 3.
*3 I don't find this add to be as funny as you people seem to think it is.

ZeezNutz
12-11-2001, 09:19 PM
i liked the "take a good look before the game" one because it had the right amount of attitude but it wasnt corny like the milk carton. take a good look gives the consumer more of a secret agent type feel. this will bring in the newer people that really have no clue what they want. they wont be disapointed in it, but you cant get them to buy if they have to know something about it first :). an experienced player will know that the warp feed is good for reducing hopper hits. and the information included in the add will help to convince them.

Stompy
12-11-2001, 10:53 PM
Ad #2 is the best IMO, although the others are cool as well. #2 is the only one showing the Warp Feed on a gun, which is where I think it photographs best, lol. I'll probably be buying one in the near future for the upcoming season, so pick an ad, get it running and I'll see if it inspires me to make a special trip to the local proshop right before closing or if I can still wait another few months. That's the real test. :)

If ad #2 is pursued, consider picturing the Warp on another Automag, such as the Micromag, as it seems I only see it on the E-Mag and it would be nice to show in the ad, pictoraly, that the Warp gets around.

Panzerr
12-12-2001, 02:10 AM
I think appealing to the humorous side of the paintball community would be the best. People pay the most attention to adds on TV that are entertaining. It's just what they want.

ShinyGuy
12-12-2001, 02:31 AM
I'd have to go with number 2. The attitude is just what sells in paintball these days. Information is great but I think AGD's biggest problem right now is image. I've told people they should get mags and had them tell me that they know mags are great guns but that they're not hip enough. Make your product cool (they are cool but people need to be convinced) and then people will do the research and learn that AGD products are good too. I think most paintball purchases are impulse buys and coolness maters a lot for that.

And there are a lot of people that don't know that the warp works on anything other than an e-mag. I'd definitely use an e-mag in the main shot (or an extreme or SFL) but use lots of different guns in the detail shots.

lazyrider77
12-12-2001, 11:36 AM
i like #2. Straight to the point and not too cocky, but just enough.

squidboy69
12-12-2001, 01:32 PM
I say the milk carton, I think that paintball's 'attitude' is becoming to much of a turn off for some players. I know I don't play rec nearly as much as I used to due to the excessive attitude on field. I expect it at the tourneys (not that I like it) becuase there is more at stake. I don't see any reason to encourage it.

crd945
12-12-2001, 06:05 PM
I agree, donut crumbs are needed, and some technical info on the warp.

e21bgl
12-12-2001, 07:26 PM
I Like #3 , but #2 will make a better attraction for people who don't know about Warpfeed.
:rolleyes:

wilddog
12-12-2001, 09:43 PM
I say number 2 then 3, The milk carton is funny but most paintball player respect attitude over humour, by the way # 1 needs a lot of work (just scrap it it is safer that way)

Oregon_pb_
12-13-2001, 04:27 AM
If someone's feelings are hurt when looking at number 3 they need some help. I like the ad and i think others would to. Our culture is so overly sensitized its pathetic. Get over it or just don't look at it again, others find it funny and i don't they should be able to take it away from us.

Next thing is to supply fully colored catalogs like Smart Parts did this last year. You can't beat a good catalog.

Promote what AGD has over all other companys-----

--The Best Tech Department anywhere

--The Best warranty anywhere (Others claim alot of ****, AGD actually does it)

--Fastest shooting gun on the market

--Maker of the Warpfeed

--Original Promoter of Compressed Air
etc.

Its an uphill battle because AGD's main product is the Mag, and the mag is seen as a High Operating pressure, high ball breakage gun. We here at AO know thats far from the truth. Post some facts that disput this.

Paintballs---

Possibly get in with RP or another Pball maker and work out details to make a ball thicker shelled. It may not be the key thing for tournaments but tournaments represent a minor percentage of the Paintball market. I'd buy thicker shelled paint if it was relatively the same price as current stuff.

just my opinion.

Oregon_pb_
12-13-2001, 04:33 AM
Just looked at my post, its all kinda bunched together. This is the main thing i wanted to post here:

Catalogs. Make some really kool ones and advertise at the bottomg of your ad free catalogs just call. Get these catalogs out to the dealers/public.

If AGD currently makes catalogs i am unaware of them thus the problem. It may cost a little money but overall would be well worth it i think.

Not so much to sell products directly, but to provide technical information on all products being sold. I had *NO* idea what a super bolt was till i came to this web site. None of the Paintballers i know what a super bolt is even now...

mrspazmastic
12-13-2001, 03:08 PM
milk...that's funny...

bunkerking
12-13-2001, 05:04 PM
gotta be....
number 3

YAAYYYY!!! I ryhmed!!

ralicea
12-13-2001, 08:02 PM
I voted for "Get a good look at it before the game..."

davidb
12-14-2001, 08:48 PM
If I may make a suggestion...

Definitely use ad #2. Have the phrase at the top, then a square picture of an E-Mag/E-Mag Extreme with Warp and maybe Flatline, then the second line, and then underneath all that have three smaller pics of people playing with the Warp on different guns, i.e. tricked Mag, RT, Micromag, or maybe even a competitor's gun. This would give you the attitude we all love, and also the idea that the Warp works on any gun. List the features of the Warp on the areas of the big pic that isn't taken up by the gun setup.

I just really think that something like that would be a lot more effective than an ad that makes a somewhat feeble attempt to be humorous. I mean, let's face it, a large portion of the people the ad's targeting do NOT like or respect AGD for whatever reason, and those people are going to be more influenced by something that is undeniably cool, and kind of makes their eyes go wide, than something that they can just scoff at and say "oh haha very funny." Cause hey, maybe half of the people who saw the ads would think #3 was funny, but you'd have to be crazy and/or blind to think a Warped E-Mag Extreme looks bad.

Squeaks'Mag
12-14-2001, 08:52 PM
Most people already said their thoughts, so now it's my turn. Personally, #3 got me laughin' first and I liked it, but #2 really stands out- just about sayin' "ya' betta' get the h*ll out of my way or I'll run ya' over"- like jerome bettis. Personally, i'd throw on "own it, or be owned by it" but that might turn out a little cliche. I really don't feel offended by any of the ads like some of you would be. Oh yeah, make sure you get a pick of it on a different gun, preferably a bushy, 'cause I wanna' know what mine 's going to look like with a warp on it.

Squeaks'Mag
12-14-2001, 08:59 PM
btw, somebody else said that a lot of people don't know what a warp is. Well, at a big game/scenario that I went to there was one guy out of about 350 that had a warp, and my team was like "hey, you see the guy with the warp". Everybody who heard of a warp knew there was one there. Just think of the other people that don't know what one is- their thinkin' "what the heck is that!" Half of the people there had no idea what a warp is.

EvilErnie
12-14-2001, 10:58 PM
I like the idea of ripping of another bright idea from the dairy farmers! LOL...You should really put GOT GAM-E under the advertisment though...see how many people get it.

wimag
12-15-2001, 12:09 PM
#2 gets my vote, when seen in full blown color it will definitely bring some attention to the sport.
#3 is tasteless, nothing funny about missing children at all. Shows a lack of respect for a not even remotely funny issue. Rethink that one for the sake of your companies image.

wimag
12-15-2001, 12:14 PM
Evilernie: it was not an idea instituted by dairy farmers it was by a group to help find missing children abducted by an unknown person or persons, that is not funny at all.

Bartleby
12-16-2001, 12:30 AM
easy there killer. i'm sure he meant it as a joke.

SkatingPunk
12-16-2001, 08:20 AM
Definetely go with 3 becuase it shows that warp feed is better in a funny way. Also #2 is not that great because it shows the warp feed on an E-mag, making another marker owner feel like it won't be as good on his gun.

12-16-2001, 11:48 AM
"You know why you don't got game? Cause you don't got the warpfeed thats why" :D

wimag
12-16-2001, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Bartleby
easy there killer. i'm sure he meant it as a joke.

Do i know you? I didnt know voice was active on this. did i sound upset?

Webmaster
12-16-2001, 10:19 PM
"#3 is tasteless, nothing funny about missing children at all. Shows a lack of respect for a not even remotely funny issue. Rethink that one for the sake of your companies image."

I am not trying to be tastless - and I am not making fun of missing children at all. I suppose your perspective isnt unique, but its not one that I think most post people will immediately jump to.

Its taking an everyday object and using it as a reference for an idea. Similar to if I had used a wanted poster or a missing poster. All of these items has been used in countless advertisements through many many years. I am not breaking any new grounds (The Blair Witch Project created a heck of a furvor around thier film at the sundance film festival with thier realistic "missing" poster).

At anyrate - I just want to make it clear that I am not poking fun at all at missing children - or to honest even mean to involve the issue. I was simply using what has become an everyday item to convey a concept.

sorry to offend

SGT FURY
12-19-2001, 10:05 PM
i like the milk carton...as for ad 2 "if you can see this in the game your hand is on your head"

Grey_Goose
12-20-2001, 08:51 PM
I love #3 also, for all the reasons stated, but I think #2 is great because it's really aggressive.

The field I play at, hardly anyone uses 'Mags. They're kind of one of those things "seen one, never used one... aren't they beginner guns?" type of attitude.

It would be nice to see an ad which, in addition the overlay of a specific product push, had an underlying message of "We're AGD... we bring it hard, and competitive."

Certainly stress that the Warp will go on any gun, but using a nice, large graphic of the E-Mag will get you a 2-fer advertisement, gun & Warp. Twice the bang for your buck.

Here's another idea, just for kicks:

Have a row of various guns all with hopper shots splattered on them. Somewhere in there put an E-Mag w/ Warp, totally clean.

Caption: "Which of these rigs is not like the others?"
Subcaption: "Today's win is sponsored by the letter 'W', as in 'Warp'"

hotty9669
12-22-2001, 10:19 PM
Just not number 1. I do not think you're going for the pointy ear crowd. Any and all references to Star Track should be immediately expunged from your advertising.

Automager
12-23-2001, 07:08 PM
I like the one that says missing:hopper hits

Just my 2 cents

Webmaster
12-28-2001, 12:05 AM
Thanks for everyone's input.

AGD will pick between 2 and 3 and we will get it developed further. Look to see it more towards a finished stage in a few months.

Thanks again for all the input!

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-01-2002, 08:39 PM
Get a good look at it before the game...IS DAH COOLEST!!!

MrAirgunRT
01-01-2002, 08:46 PM
I like the milk carton one

momags!
01-18-2002, 07:32 AM
definitely #2

gibby
01-18-2002, 10:13 AM
I think #3 is way too funny, however, I do like the seriousness of #2 and it definitely explains the functionality of the warp and how it is attached to the gun for those who aren't familiar with it.

If there was a way to incorporate the relationship the warp has when it's on the gun in #3, then I can see that ad to be more effective while maintaining the humor. Right now, I think those who are familiar with the warp already can understand the humor but those who aren't might miss the point.

#2 also has a good close up picture and I believe if you're trying to sell an add in the magazine, it's important to show what it is.

Just my opinions...so my vote #2! =)

media
01-18-2002, 12:31 PM
#3 is tasteless because missing children are on milk cartons! I find #2 tastless also because the stealth factor of not seeing the warp during gameplay is very simular to the brutal reality of not seeing deadly snipers in war. #1 is tasteless because it promotes the casual use of warp drive which can cause tears in the time-space fabric of our universe (can't remember which Trek episode that one was).
Also, paintball players carrying markers around that resemble guns is tasteless cause in WWII the nazis used guns. OMG, paintball players are nazis!! You horrible people. Now that I think about it, everything is tasteless, obscene, or dangerous. We should ban/censor everything and confine ourselves to padded white walled rooms. Wait, why white walled rooms? Why not black walled rooms? Am I racist or something?

media
01-18-2002, 12:34 PM
BTW, #3 is the best. Short and sweet. It gets the point across best.

PaInTbAlLeR476
01-18-2002, 09:24 PM
AGD doesnt need to worry about flashy boxs and what not, they makew great products, and people no that, dont waste money makeing "pretty" boxs just keep up the good work and make ur products even better(if its possible):D

athomas
01-18-2002, 11:52 PM
I like number 2 best, but number three is nice too.

"Take a good look at the Warp Feed before the game, because you won't see it hiding behind the bunker during the game."

Jonno06
01-19-2002, 03:33 PM
Out of webby's i like 3,but Grey's is better than all of them put to gether and their moms

soilent green
01-19-2002, 06:05 PM
I actually like # 1 with maybe a 50's thing going on instead of techno I also Liked 2 just how it was

oldsoldier
04-08-2002, 08:18 AM
Definitely go with 2...ads are in your face today, and I think that this one will sell. People always ask me how it works...I let them feel it. Then the next comment is weight. I show them how to cradle. Then I play, all they see is a barrell...#2 embodies the whole concept and idea of the warp with that attitude statement.