PDA

View Full Version : The Paintball Museum...

OmniM
11-27-2005, 07:23 PM
There is a Paintball Museum somewhere in the states right?
And in that museum there is a display with AGD products?

Now, is there a friendly soul here at AO that can take a lil detour to that sweet lil museum and tell me the serial of the Xmag in that display?
I have some images of it, some more would be great! (the X-mag, not the display ;))

Would be so sweet... I have nooo idea where this "museum" is...

Thanx! /OmniM

WARPED1
11-27-2005, 07:51 PM
It's in Pennsylvania I think.

magman007
11-27-2005, 08:17 PM
its at EMR, and i wouldnt really call it a museaum, more than i would call my room one. its more ofa collection of random pb crap :)

OmniM
11-27-2005, 08:21 PM
its at EMR, and i wouldnt really call it a museaum, more than i would call my room one. its more ofa collection of random pb crap :)

lol.. ok :) ... but everything has a start ;) EMR is? anyone near this place?

dj89
11-27-2005, 10:43 PM
I bet if ya emailed blue, he could tell ya.

emrpb@epix.net

OmniM
11-27-2005, 10:47 PM
I bet if ya emailed blue, he could tell ya.

emrpb@epix.net

crap dj, thought you died on me or sth :D ... will email him, thanx!

PumpPlayer
11-28-2005, 01:53 PM
New Milford, PA. EMR is easily in the top 10 fields in the world, IMO.

www.EMRpaintball.com - there's a few pictures of the museum up on the website as well.

The museum is neat but only if you really like looking at old gear. Most people don't look at a pump marker that's older than they are and say, "Wow, that's cool!" For many, the response is more along the lines of, "Wow, this is a bunch of junk!" To each his own, I suppose. To those who appreciate that sort of thing, the "International Paintball Museum" is quite simply excellent.

Jim and Missy of the Marshals run the museum. Blue will probably send you their way if you have a specific question, something to donate, etc. You can find them and some more info at www.pbmarshals.com (hasn't been updated in a while). Good luck!

Jeffy-CanCon
11-28-2005, 02:08 PM
The museum has an impressive collection, which does tend heavily to older gear and markers. It's main weakness though, is in the area of documentation. Outside of the Palmer's and AGD displays, if you don't already know what you are looking at you won't learn much.

In time, I'm confident it will grow into something impressive. It's only been a couple of years. You have to make some allowances for part-time non-profit projects.