PDA

View Full Version : Alright, c'mon it's time...

warbeak2099
11-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Yea yea yea, they've bickered a lot in the past and faught tooth and nail. However, let's let bygones be bygones. Rogue and Logic churn out arguably the best mag products on the market. And when Rogue comes out with his ULE bolt... well that'll just be the straw that breaks the camel's back IMO. You know what I'm talking about, a Logice + Rogue Uber Mag. The ULE bolt coupled with the UEM frame would be a killer combo. Here's the specs of this super gun I posted in Rogue's bolt thread:

X-valve w/ .712" emag on/off
RPG Exile body + Sub-Zero neck
Logic ULE Rail w/ ace covers
Logic UEM Frame w/ bb eyes
RPG ULE bolt
RPG Stickgrip
2x Kila Detents
topped off with some nice ss hose and shrinkwrap

Let's go people, who's with me? Let's make these two hardheads produce the uber mag. Why you ask? Good question. Because it'd be cool for one thing, but that has nothing to do with money. And money is what really matters, cause these guys need to make it or we won't be having their stellar products anymore. However, I believe maybe a raffle is in order. Now I'm not sure how an "e-raffle" would work, but that's where the purpose of a forum comes in. I'll start it off by estimating that such a marker would cost around $1000 to put together. So if we charge $10 per ticket and 100 people buy one, they'd break even. Hopefully more people would sign up and they'd make some sort of profit. Anyways, discussion begins... now!

Oh, and lemme know if you guys feel the same way!

yakitori
11-28-2005, 11:24 PM
;) wont work. They dont get along good enough. I can hear them arguing about tolerances for hours and not getting any grip frames or triggers made.

warbeak2099
11-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Haha, your point = good. However, it's healthy to dream. And tolerances aren't an issue since these are parts that have already been designed for the most part. Only the ULE bolt isn't on the market yet. There wouldn't be much to argue about other than who gets to put the thing together. It's in their best interests too. Friendly competition is much healthier than angry fighting.

Come on Sean and Ryan, would you rather have this :shooting: or this :cheers:

Hell, they might even have fun doing it *gasp*!!!

SpitFire1299
11-29-2005, 12:07 AM
I picked the last choice. :)

WARPED1
11-29-2005, 12:10 AM
You forgot the choice "not a mag fanboy, whatever..........." that's my vote.

Rudz
11-29-2005, 12:17 AM
logic or rogue, u cant have both, and they hate eachother, u want a logue, or whatever, u can make 1 urself

yakitori
11-29-2005, 01:10 AM
I think it sounds nice, but it would be 10x better if someone would make the airways internal and work well. I never could get over the 12" of ss hose shrink wrapped.

Target Practice
11-29-2005, 01:13 AM

And on your left, ladies and gentlemen, you can find WARPED1, stirring the pot again. On your right, you can see the Grand Canyon.

yakitori
11-29-2005, 01:19 AM
And on your left, ladies and gentlemen, you can find WARPED1, stirring the pot again. On your right, you can see the Grand Canyon.

its kinda like taking a dump and leaving it for a day and coming back and opening the lid. Better yet, its like someone else did it and you find their suprise. :eek: some ppl just cant let it go. :p

Vicious6
11-29-2005, 01:28 AM

Not to continue "stirring the pot" but after seeing comments like this repeat themselves over and over.... don't you think the worst place to be with a mindset like that is a place called automags.org sponsored by AGD?

WARPED1
11-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Not at all! You mag fans can do whatever you like, I honestly don't care, no hostility whatsoever, there just should've been that type of option! :)

anomoly40
11-29-2005, 06:42 AM
Or not vote? You could choose not to choose. Which seems like what you're doing anyways.

Chronobreak
11-29-2005, 10:43 AM
well i dont know about combing parts to make one "lugue' mag or w/e

but it WOULD be nice if you could purchase all the rails/bodies/frames/etc/etc from each person instead of wanting one part from each person.

SCpoloRicker
11-29-2005, 11:21 AM
*insert* complaint about early interest with no pre-order follow-up */insert*

Thordic
11-29-2005, 11:44 AM
haha, I like Rogic Mag.

FLIED LICE YOU PLICK!

WARPED1
11-29-2005, 11:54 AM
haha, I like Rogic Mag.

FLIED LICE YOU PLICK!
ROFLMFAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That was funny, and I'll tell you why.
In 1996 or so I was attending a Dollack scenario at Skirmish in PA. It was Mission:MIA Set in Vietnam. A buddy and I were on the Vietnamese army. Around 3am, we were laying in a fortified position gaurding our base. A group of Americans started to move in to our base to take it over, nearly stepping on us to get by. I waited until they got past me enough to safely shoot them. There were about 10 of them and 2 of us(with mags btw!). I screamed "EAT RICE ON YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN ROUND EYE!", then my buddy and I opened fire and scared the poop out of them and eliminated all of them(bounces counted in the dark, so not really sure if I "hit" them all).

Arstron
11-29-2005, 12:08 PM
If you guys are going to dream about the ultimate mag, then you have to bring deadlywind into the picture also!

X-valve w/ .712" emag on/off
Karta body + Sub-Zero neck
Karta ULE Rail w/ ace covers
Logic UEM Frame w/ bb eyes
RPG ULE bolt
RPG 15* asa tapped for the lpr in the
gas thru foregrip (??)
2x Kila Detents
topped off with some nice ss hose and shrinkwrap

Thats my ultimate mag. :D

11 Bravo
11-29-2005, 12:26 PM
They would never do it, but if they do- no ss hose. Use macro line.

phantomhitman
11-29-2005, 12:36 PM
i dont care if you get sp involved, but i want an electro mag with no external freaky deaky hose need to run the air.
:sleeping:

Lee
11-29-2005, 03:31 PM
"EAT RICE ON YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN ROUND EYE!"

thats funny stuff right there.

WARPED1
11-29-2005, 03:43 PM
thats funny stuff right there.
Said as I was uleashing hell from my Classic mag. :) :D

Automaggot68
11-29-2005, 05:13 PM
logic or rogue, u cant have both, and they hate eachother, u want a logue, or whatever, u can make 1 urself
Its posts like this that facilitate flaming.
No where on AO Has Ryan Shanks told rogue that he hates him, or that Rogue has said that.
Let them speak for themselves, it\s the FANBOYS that make either Company look bad.

warbeak2099
11-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Thank you man. That's the truth.

SCpoloRicker
11-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Its posts like this that facilitate flaming.

Whurred.

/AO: teh dramorz!!1

warbeak2099
11-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Forget it, I can see it wouldn't work with you people anyways. There's no enthusiasm for cool ideas anymore. AO'ers just want to be like old misers who don't want to do anything but sit around all day and shoot down fun ideas that other people have. Maybe if you guys put some effort into something you could make it happen. I'd totally be willing to put effort into this, but I guess I'm the only one who cares.

SCpoloRicker
11-29-2005, 06:17 PM
28 pages of why no one will take on a custom Mag project. (http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2035609#post2035609)

Relax. No one was bagging on your idea.

Custom projects for small markets is always a tough proposition.

Also, there have been instances in the past where Rogue/Logic fanbois waged war on each other, and we'd rather not revisit that.

We're happy having them both. :)

/has a DevilMag
//yes it took a while

SPECK
11-29-2005, 06:39 PM
What ever happened with the whole Devil-Mag situation?

:ninja:

SCpoloRicker
11-29-2005, 06:55 PM
What ever happened with the whole Devil-Mag situation?

:ninja:

PM'd you. Trying to keep vaguely OT. ;)

warbeak2099
11-29-2005, 07:10 PM
I know it's hard, that's not a reason not to do it. Just because there are obstacles in the way of doing something, it doesn't mean you have to bag the idea. Yea, there's hard feelings between them. Wouldn't it be better to take on a project that attempts to mend this? If no one had ever tried in history just because the road ahead looked too hard or uncomfortable, we'd still be waddling in primordeal ooze. Cmon, I've got a point.

So, instead of throwing the towel on it, how can we make this difficult proposition work? Any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas?