PDA

View Full Version : Deadlywind stinkops?

nevets11_2003
11-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Have you guys heard anything about it?
Looks almost like a tacone body, but is it for an mag or an ion?

behemoth
11-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Have you guys heard anything about it?
Looks almost like a tacone body, but is it for an mag or an ion?

I'm dyslexic -- I read "Deadlywind SINKTOPS"

SpitFire1299
11-29-2005, 09:44 PM
lol.. its StinkOps for sure.

http://www.deadlywind.com/images/bodies/dti2/dti2_teaser_180w.jpg
i bet its for an ion.

Yup.. it is. :)
http://www.deadlywind.com/images/bodies/dti2/v4-small3.jpg

ramennoodles
11-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Looks liek an Ion to me.

warbeak2099
11-29-2005, 10:35 PM
If it could accept a stock it's be a really col idea.

Chris_automag_07
11-29-2005, 11:03 PM
ramennoodles loves ions. thats the only reason he knows

Automaggot68
11-30-2005, 02:40 AM
I wonder how far this one will go.
AO bashed the fellows that made the Tacone style body for the Ion initially, but I bet because Deadlywind is behind this one, you'll all praise it.

BigEvil
11-30-2005, 05:52 AM
I wonder how far this one will go.
AO bashed the fellows that made the Tacone style body for the Ion initially, but I bet because Deadlywind is behind this one, you'll all praise it.

Not a chance. That looks like a blatant rip off of the tac-1. He could have made it a little more differnt.

Arstron
11-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Not a chance. That looks like a blatant rip off of the tac-1. He could have made it a little more differnt.

Agreed! The tac-1 body is what makes the marker unique, if people want that style body, then thats the marker they should get.

On the other side of things, I do like the looks of it, it would be great if it was a body/rail for an automag that covered up the valve like that. :D

Automaggot68
11-30-2005, 11:54 AM

Ther'es only so much you can do with picatinny rails. What about the people who bashed SP (who didn't see THAT coming) when they released THEIR scenario marker?

edweird
11-30-2005, 01:01 PM
:nono: I bashed Sp for claiming they were the "first" who made a tacbody. I could give a damn if any other company makes parts similar, competion spurs rivalry and drive increase in product quality imho.

remember kids, companys remaking each others widgets to make them better good imho, its called aftermarket improvment market.

but, when you bring out the marketing devils who claim seal forward technology and other equally retarded claims, is where I draw the line.

Automaggot68
11-30-2005, 01:05 PM
:nono: I bashed Sp for claiming they were the "first" who made a tacbody. I could give a damn if any other company makes parts similar, competion spurs rivalry and drive increase in product quality imho.

remember kids, companys remaking each others widgets to make them better good imho, its called aftermarket improvment market.

but, when you bring out the marketing devils who claim seal forward technology and other equally retarded claims, is where I draw the line.

I wasn't talking about that so much as,
An AO based Dealer doing it = Yes
SOmeone else = WTF noez

TheTramp
11-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Or perhaps DW could have an understanding with AGD.

nicad
11-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Yep it is for the Ion...
If all goes well, we will be releasing these at the TX Throwdown this coming weekend at PBUSA.

If you see this one next to the AGD Tac-1, they do not look alike much at all. They do both share the "V" of rails down the back, but that is about it. :)

Automaggot68
11-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Yep it is for the Ion...
If all goes well, we will be releasing these at the TX Throwdown this coming weekend at PBUSA.

If you see this one next to the AGD Tac-1, they do not look alike much at all. They do both share the "V" of rails down the back, but that is about it. :)

Colin, please keep in mind I'm not bashing attacking you or your products, just Ao :)