PDA

View Full Version : centerflag reg

Rudz
11-29-2005, 09:53 PM
i have an adjustable centerflag reg and cant get it to work, its aired up to 3500and its all hooked up, i tried moving the adjustmment knob and it didnt do anything, might the button be stuck? , the button is the recessed pin next to the macroline fitting right? , stupid thing!!ahhgggggggr :mad: :mad: :shooting: :cry:

webmstrk9
11-29-2005, 10:30 PM
i have an adjustable centerflag reg and cant get it to work, its aired up to 3500and its all hooked up, i tried moving the adjustmment knob and it didnt do anything, might the button be stuck? , the button is the recessed pin next to the macroline fitting right? , stupid thing!!ahhgggggggr :mad: :mad: :shooting: :cry:

Um....i presume you have pushed the button for the on/off? are you getting a reading on your gauges, if not, then you have not turned it on. Im assuming you have a centerflag dynaflow reg.

Eric Cartman
11-29-2005, 10:50 PM
The on/off on my Dynaflow can be pretty stiff to move. Is that what you're talking about? As webmstrk9 said, what are you seeing on the gauges? If they're not registering, then the on/off is definitely in the off position.
Perhaps you could provide a pic? I'm afraid your description of the problem and the reg is a bit vague.