PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Problem Please Help

scrumpy
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
First History - I have mag equipped with an emag valve that I was shooting with an I-Frame and a ULT installed. This worked well.
Then I bought some emag lowers. I knew that I could not use a ULE or a classic on/off in combination with the lowers so I grabbed my other on/off which is RTish in style and one of the top orings is black.
I have charged the battery and have more than enough psi required to cycle the valve.

Now for the problem-
In both e and mech mode it cycles fully once every other time the trigger is pulled. The other cycles move the bolt forward a little and sound much like a chuff.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

BigEvil
11-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Firstly, you need to make sure you have the proper on/off pin in there. Contact Tunaman, he can hook you up.

Check the trigger rod length, and also make sure the trigger magnet is adjusted properly.

BTW, if you take the frame off and hold the back of the sear up, will the noid trip when you pull the trigger?

scrumpy
11-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Do you think that this problem is most likely the on/off? I'll take it to school and measure it tomorrow with their caliper. If it is off then I'll take the steps to get the right one.
The magnets are adjusted properly.
As for the holding the sear up and tripping it, I'll go check.

Um, when I hold the back of the sear up then the plunger is down in the noid and thus it can't trip. When I push the back fo the sear down the plunger is in the out position and can be tripped in.