PDA

View Full Version : intelli blade trigger?

oggbeast
12-10-2001, 12:23 AM
since my new intelli is in the mail, what is everyone's opinion on the blade trigger setup in contrast to the groove style. Can u feel a difference with the comfort?

FooTemps
12-10-2001, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by oggbeast
since my new intelli is in the mail, what is everyone's opinion on the blade trigger setup in contrast to the groove style. Can u feel a difference with the comfort?

I haven't shot with the intelli blade or groove but I have shot with a spyder groove and blade-ish trigger. The blade is easier for me to fire with because I alternate fingers when I fire so I don't have a defined place to pull.

Xzion
12-10-2001, 12:51 AM
I find the blade triggers uncomfortable, as I use two fingers on the trigger, with the blade triggers, theres no lip between where the two grooves would be, leaving me nothing to hook my one finger on other than the finger below it, making my fingers bunch up and be al uncomfortable and such, the groove triggers make a nice seperator between my fingers, therefore making it a comfy trigger :)

FooTemps
12-10-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Xzion
I find the blade triggers uncomfortable, as I use two fingers on the trigger, with the blade triggers, theres no lip between where the two grooves would be, leaving me nothing to hook my one finger on other than the finger below it, making my fingers bunch up and be al uncomfortable and such, the groove triggers make a nice seperator between my fingers, therefore making it a comfy trigger :)

If I fire 2 fingered I perfer it that way. I like my fingers touching fully so I have the reassurance that I'm not going to fire weird...

ArthurDent
12-10-2001, 01:17 AM
i have used both and all i can say is i couldnt care i dont see a real differnce in comfort speed choping or anything elce. I got a blade because i like the look more, no other reson.