PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Paintball Electronics

dIVEANX
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Hey guys. Just thought I would share some info with you. I know this is mainly a Mag forum but I know some Tippmann owners come here to.

I have been lucky enough to be able to test a new board for this company. The owners are on our team but they have made an awesome product with a great future to expand into other markets.

Anyway here is a run down on what the board does

ý Direct Circuit Board Replacement For The Existing E-Grip™

ý Features a State-of-the-art RISC Microcontroller

ý Weather resistant Conformal Coating

ý Extended Battery life

ý Push button mode selection to change Firing Mode

ý Visual LED Mode Indicator

ý Adjustable Rate of Fire 15bps to 25bps

ý Adjustable Solenoid Dwell

ý Adjustable Debounce (2 modes)

ý Adjustable Rampage and Turbo+ Modes

ý 7 Firing Modes

¨ Semi Automatic

¨ Turbo+

¨ Full Automatic

¨ 3 Round Burst

¨ Response

¨ Rampage

¨ X-Mode

If you own a Tippmann A5 I strongly recommend this board. When the features say weather resistant.

We have taken an A5 and dipped it into a swiming pool several times and taken it out for it to work flawlessly.

You can check out the company website at www.goapeonline.com or you can contact me directly as well.

siloseven
12-10-2005, 10:57 PM
but can the cyclone feed system keep up with the 25bps and other modes?

and can it fit into a BenTippmann (BT-16) marker?

dIVEANX
12-11-2005, 08:21 AM
We have been asked about the BT. Im sure it will but we havent tried it yet. As far as the cyclone keeping up with 25 bps, its just my opinion that it probably wouldnt last that long if you consistantly shot it like that.

warbeak2099
12-11-2005, 10:27 AM
No, the cyclone can't really keep up after 15bps. For this kind of firing I'd get a regular hopper adapter. Like the AIC Qloader adapter. Pretty cool looking, I wish you guys had these out when I had a Tippy!

11 Bravo
12-11-2005, 01:02 PM
The cyclone can keep up. The problem is that when u get low on paint in the hopper the remaining balls start to bounce. Just keep the hopper full and let er rip. I had a WAS board in mine and could do 17 bps with no problem.

siloseven
12-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I herd the same thing the other guy did, that the cyclone is mechanicly limited to 13-15bps. so thats why I ask about the 25bps. but if what you are saying is correct, it can do 25bps becasue it is air powered and will keep up but will eventully mess-up if held on too long.

with that said i would rather put it in a BT and have a halo on there, insted of possably messing up my A-5.

got some buddy's/team-mates interested though.

fullofpaint
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
it can cycle faster but you'll need the QEV kit from palmer's to do it.

fullofpaint
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
oh yeah, make it so we can plug eyes into it and you'll have sold me a board

11 Bravo
12-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Thats just it, with the A5s cyclone feeder you dont need eyes. A5s do not chop at all.

The cyclone will not feed at 25 bps. If you want it to - you better find another gun. Besides no one is going to let u play or play against you with a gun shooting that fast anyway.

15 to 18 bps is plenty fast and coming from an A5 it is intimidating. I had an A5 with the WAS board and no mods to the cyclone and it easily did 17- 18 bps. I have heard with the qev the cyclones will go faster, but I didnt see the need.

If you have an A5 I would recomend you look in to this board. Its just as fast as the WAS and has more options.

siloseven
12-13-2005, 05:08 AM
ok, stupid question:

will a 98-flatline barrel break balls coming from an A-5 at ~18bps?

fullofpaint
12-16-2005, 02:44 PM
no I know that I wnat it for a 98c pro custom

siloseven
12-16-2005, 06:10 PM
yeah I am thinking the same thing. if I can't get my mag to stay up and running, I think I am going to mod out an A-5 and put this in. I have been eyeing some stuff and thiis is one of the things. I caught rumor that the flatline barrels like to break balls at high rates of fire so I wanted to ask.