PDA

View Full Version : Still can't decide which gun . . .

slateman
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM
ugh, seriously, I hate decisions right now

ok, so I've been looking around, and after fooling with a cocker with an Eframe, I've decided that I could live with it. Especially if it comes working :D

So what do I get (part 2)

I got three options (so far):

WGP Orracle
KAPP Drop
E1
Sidewinder Regulator
Has eyes

Thats all he listed for specs. I offered 300
picture (http://img41.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10007464ia.jpg)

WGP Orracle

Second one. More specs
SPECS
Zero B Board (PSP ramping, Millenium, CFOA, Uncapped semi, and Training)
Freeflow Internals (FF is NOT in business anymore, will be hard to get soon)
Freeflow ram w/ 2 elcipse D.A.R.T QEVs
FBM Wave trigger- Hottest trigger you will ever see/feel on a cocker
System X Delrin bolt w/Delrin pull pin
Worr Panelz
Cu$tom "Power blast grey" anno
SP gloss Progressive 14 inch barrel
E2 Solenoid
WGP Unimount, Just like the Check-It, but IMO it's better
Orracle Tickler LPR

Wants 500. Pictures. Thing is way sweet (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/monoxide707/RU%20pics/47802ae0.jpg)

Was kinda hoping for something in purple/colbalt, but I guess I can live w/o being greedy. Is it worth $200 more

Proto

Don't have a link. I would basically be waiting till a cobalt one pops up around 500.

So what do ya'll think? Really leaning towards that second cocker . . . . :cheers:

pachytriton
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
I'd take the proto over the cocker any day

BD_Paintball
12-01-2005, 12:47 AM
proto for sure

WARPED1
12-01-2005, 02:08 AM
Wow! That second Orracle with the Worrblade is just damn sexy!
But a Proto for $500? I'd go Proto.

Gunther_mag_user
12-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Here's a local deal I would have jumped on had I had the cash...

Proto Matrix Black and Silver (Clear)
Empire Reloader B and a Revy
68/3000 System x tank
Dye Ultralite 14 inch
Virtue Board and stock board
Hybrid Camo Grips
2 pairs of Dye pants black large

They wanted 500...

I must say that e2'd cocker is worth the extra cause of the whole resale value thing.

slateman
12-01-2005, 02:37 AM
Wow! That second Orracle with the Worrblade is just damn sexy!

I know :( You see my problem.

Could ask for mqvalve for Xmas too . . . . I'm really leaning that way. Finally, I would have a cocker that works!!!!

ZEROte
12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
i prefer a cocker any day over a proto but thats just a personal opinion. an e2 bladed cocker is a very good piece of machinery. especially if it has freeflow parts. not a fan too much of the proto dm guns.

Bear_Claw
12-01-2005, 10:39 AM
I was considering getting an electro myself but opted to plunk the money into upgrades for the mag instead (ULT And Level Ten for my X valve).

But for the price your looking you could finde a AWSOME used SP Impulse with eyes and have cash left over. Thats what i was looking at getting. Im not a cocker fan myself the only cocker i would ever want is a Sniper Pump.

slateman
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I was considering getting an electro myself but opted to plunk the money into upgrades for the mag instead (ULT And Level Ten for my X valve).

But for the price your looking you could finde a AWSOME used SP Impulse with eyes and have cash left over. Thats what i was looking at getting. Im not a cocker fan myself the only cocker i would ever want is a Sniper Pump.

Naw, no impulses. I want something that take cocker threads cus I have cocker barrels.

And my mag is my long term project. My goal is to eventually make it an Xvalved, ULTed, Z-griped mag :eek: :cool:

Marchborne
12-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Naw, no impulses. I want something that take cocker threads cus I have cocker barrels.

And my mag is my long term project. My goal is to eventually make it an Xvalved, ULTed, Z-griped mag :eek: :cool:

Slate: I'm also in NoVA, and could make you a great deal on a blue Karnivor with an E2 board in it (full Kaner kit, too). I'd prefer not to sell, but my wife just caught on to how many markers I have, and it's either sell the Karni, or my XMag, which just ain't gonna happen...

Shoot me an email at marchborne@aol.com, and I'll send you my cell number, if you're interested.

slateman
12-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Slate: I'm also in NoVA, and could make you a great deal on a blue Karnivor with an E2 board in it (full Kaner kit, too). I'd prefer not to sell, but my wife just caught on to how many markers I have, and it's either sell the Karni, or my XMag, which just ain't gonna happen...

Shoot me an email at marchborne@aol.com, and I'll send you my cell number, if you're interested.

*sigh* ok, I sent you an email. lol, now I have no idea what I'm getting . . . :D

master_alexander
12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
id go for the karni or the proto. karni first of course.

slateman
12-01-2005, 05:00 PM
id go for the karni or the proto. karni first of course.

Oh really? Well I'm just sitting here, waiting for pictures . . .. sitting . . . waiting . . . . yea :D

slateman
12-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, ya'll are probably wondering why I brought this up. I still haven't seen pics of this Karnivor, so that is still in the mix. However, I found 2 DM4s in my price range

DM4 #1

Colbalt W/ Black Accent DM4
12" 2-piece Clear to Colbalt Longshot
Everything Else STOCK

Pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/kungfu982/pb1.jpg)

$450

DM4 #2

Dye DM4
Clear--> Cobalt fade
XSF Advantage (Tadao) chip
Stock chip
Assassins 14" barrel
All American 12" barrel
Dye HyperII regulator
Dye Small Parts Kit
Dye Slick Lube
Origional Box
pic (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9985/wimplesdm420vb.jpg)

$525 I can add a Reloader B for 70 (though I have Halo B)

As of right now, I'm leaning towards number 2. It looks cooler, and has more ups. This is of course, not having seen the Karnivor or its price

Iceman8446
12-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Id still say go for the 2nd orry with the ff internals. I sold my ff a while ago and it was a huge mistake. Altho theres proably the sickest ff out there on pbnation. E2, mq, with assorted other things. It could only be sicker if it was clear annoed.

slateman
12-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Id still say go for the 2nd orry with the ff internals. I sold my ff a while ago and it was a huge mistake. Altho theres proably the sickest ff out there on pbnation. E2, mq, with assorted other things. It could only be sicker if it was clear annoed.

You sir, are no help at all :p

Iceman8446
12-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Haha sorry. I just cant belive how badical that ff is and I had to say something.

slateman
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Haha sorry. I just cant belive how badical that ff is and I had to say something.

Then you buy it :p

Iceman8446
12-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Id definitely buy it if I had the money to spend on it. Instead I'll just keep it for my future vr4.