PDA

View Full Version : Draxus rental paint

Arstron
12-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Has anyone used this paint at their local field? This was the only paint my local field had last weekend, and I hated it. I am not sure if it had simply been sitting for a long time, or if its how the paint is, but there was 2-5 dimples on every paintbll. Just was wondering if anyone else that has used this paint had noticed dimples like this. The field paint is usualy pretty good, so thats why I am asking.

Jasonl619
12-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Before you buy a case have them open the box so you can take the bags out and inspect the paint for defects. They should give you a better bag if the balls are defective.

Arstron
12-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Well there was probably 30 people there total, and everyone in my group, and the others I talked to all had lots of dimples. Its true I could of gotten another bag, but im sure it would of been the same way. It was just rec ball and not that big of a deal, I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this with that kind of paint.

Cow hunter
12-01-2005, 03:31 PM
where i play Draxus is the cheapest/worst paint they have....

Asym
12-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Hate draxxus paint, I've never had any good batches. Worst time we had was when we had a large group go to a field and they don't allow byop and the only paint they had available was draxxus midnight. Everyone including myself had breaks all day, I was using my carbine at the time and it never had broke a ball in the 10 years I've had it untill that day. Other guns included a vision impulse, dragun TES, tippmann electronic A5, and other various guns.

I decided not to join my friends when they went to the Tippmann vs. World up in Michigan and they only had draxxus hellfire available. I was told it was almost the same thing, crap paint and the only gun that didn't have breaks was my carbine I lent out so everyone could play on the same team.

Chronobreak
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
draxxus is mid level paint at best

its decent but batch to batch can be very inconcistent.

thats why our field switched..

Automaggot68
12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Damn really?

I've had nothing but success with ANY Draxxus paint, sorry to hear about the misfortune.

minimag03
12-01-2005, 08:04 PM
You guys need to also consider what this paint gomes throught before it gets to us. It doesn't come straight from the facoty, but changes hands several times. In the whole process the paint is only getting older, changing climates, and getting pushed around. By the time it get to you it could have been produced a long time ago and not be in best shape. I'm not defending Draxxas, but they are probably not the blame.

buzzboy
12-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Around here we love draxxus. Rec sport/hellfire/midnight all of it. You think thats bad. I bought the shrapnell paint off xpb and almost all the balls were simeese twins. I was shooting true curveballs. DraxXxus rules thought.

stop whining buy a mag
12-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Damn really?

I've had nothing but success with ANY Draxxus paint, sorry to hear about the misfortune.

Stopped playing frequently at one of the local fields because the owner was too lazy to contact Procaps to carry Draxxus. I've taken my busienss with me elsewhere mostly for this reason. If a field is FPO and they don't have any decent paint at a decent price they won't be seeing my money.

Automaggot68
12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Stopped playing frequently at one of the local fields because the owner was too lazy to contact Procaps to carry Draxxus. I've taken my busienss with me elsewhere mostly for this reason. If a field is FPO and they don't have any decent paint at a decent price they won't be seeing my money.

Errr.
I dont know why you addressed me, but Ok !

stop whining buy a mag
12-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Errr.
I dont know why you addressed me, but Ok !

Should have been a little more clear. Your post was right on. I <3 Draxxus paint. I've only had one bad case and after playing 3 years your bound to see that.

ramennoodles
12-01-2005, 10:52 PM
How do you rent paint?

Arstron
12-01-2005, 11:03 PM
How do you rent paint?

that's just the name of the paint. although you can rent reballs!