PDA

View Full Version : Registering: Did it work or not?

Puddleglum
12-10-2001, 07:21 AM
I registered my Mag last week at AGD's website. I just wondered if anyone knew if this works. I know that they were having some trouble with the online registering. Should I do it over the phone just to be on the safe side?

cphilip
12-10-2001, 10:41 AM
Email Marcia and have her check that for you. I would like to knwo if is working now too so I can recommend it or not. So report back to us if its working well so we do not ahve to bother them with it anymore.

office@Airgun.com

edweird
12-10-2001, 10:48 AM
regerster... what is that??? heck the only reason I regrestered Windows XP was because it threatened to system restore on me... Honestly I have no Idea if regrestering does anygood other than giving the manufacturer some valuable market research.

Later man.

cphilip
12-10-2001, 11:35 AM
edweird, you obviously are new to Airgun Designs and AO so I am gonna take it easy and explain. Many good things come from registering your AGD Marker. The customer service you get is second to none. Free parts and stuff when applicable all take there root from registering so they know for sure you are an AGD owner. Do not knock registering with AGD. It's not the same as you seem to think. Register or you will not be afforded the great customer service you expect and will receive. I am a cynic too but I can tell you its a good thing to do with AGD. Thats why everyone here does it. We know. Browse around here some more and you will see. And welcome to the board run by the greatest Company in the world.

oggbeast
12-10-2001, 12:07 PM
i registered my mag online at airgun.com because i bought it used and didnt have an instruction manual or the video. All u are really registering is the valve on your gun. I have heard that this allows for a more speedy service if your gun needs to have adjusments. I heard back from AGD VERY quickly and my free video and manual came within 5 days.:D

cphilip
12-10-2001, 12:11 PM
You forgot to get stickers? Oh my!!!! :eek:

Puddleglum
12-10-2001, 10:33 PM
An e-mail has been sent, I'll post on progress cphilip.

deded
12-10-2001, 11:30 PM
I registered about a month ago, and it took about a week for them to send a confirmation email. I think they were pretty busy, because of holiday stuff. So it could take a little while to get a confirmation.

Shortly after I got the email, I got a package w/the video, parts kit, parabolic pf plug and some stickers!!

I was juiced, the video needs a little update, but it is extremly informative.

Puddleglum
12-11-2001, 12:12 PM
Well, so far I havn't gotten any e-mail or anything.
But I will continue to keep you posted.:confused: