PDA

View Full Version : Day with Lockout(or so i thought)

i-luv-my-rt
12-10-2001, 12:40 PM
Well it started off as my mom getting me lost, and arriving half hour late but that was no biggy. When I arrived there was about 30 people there and i didnt think anymore would show. By 11:30 it jumped up to 58 guys and 2 women.

I saw a total of 1 Lockout player who was mostly timing guns all day. He let his son play almost all day with a Racegun Freeflow. Beuatiful gun but way out of time, so he hooked it up to the laptop and fixed it. Pretty cool.

The first handfull of games were really fun. It was a mixture of the indoor field and the outdoor village field. Normally centerflag and had to return it to the opponents other field side. So if you started out side you had to take the flag to there inside starting spot. Cunfusing but very fun.

I meet two people from AO. BrainDonor and Kenshinkandon. Ken(aka Kenshinkandon) was using a very nice vert feed mini with those powerlyte triggers. Very nice setup. Braindonor had his angel, emag, and freeflow there. He let me shoot his freeflow and i was amazing impressed with it. There is nothing to compare between that and my stock 2K. I only got a picture of Ken and my guns but i will take a picture of me holding it tonight.

I had alot of fun but also got into some lil arguements about stupid stuff.

For a few games we had around 25-34 players on the outdoor hypreball field. This field is usually used for 5-man play mind you.

Well i had fun and thanks to the guys that showed up. Pics will be up tonight.

i-luv-my-rt
12-10-2001, 06:52 PM
Dan who i met there.

i-luv-my-rt
12-10-2001, 06:52 PM
Both my guns went through alot of punishment yesterday but still shot excellant.

i-luv-my-rt
12-10-2001, 07:26 PM
Me with my guns!!!!

Arman/XPM
12-10-2001, 07:32 PM
Nice setup(s)!:D :D :D

Bonx0007
12-10-2001, 09:48 PM
Did you move the battery on your emag or is that just an RT?

Cha0tic
12-10-2001, 10:03 PM
he moved the battery pack. put a bike handle as a foregrip?

kenshinkandon
12-11-2001, 06:52 AM
No he didn't move the battery he bought like that it is one of the E-Mags specially built for Jax warriors. That is a Sweet marker. Thanks for the pics it was nice meeting you hope to see you there again some time. I think a reporter from paintball2extremes was there so look around in their next issues for that day. I will say that it was a very interesting day I've never seen so many people on that small of a field.

Brain Donor
12-11-2001, 09:39 AM
Here's my baby ... 2000 Millenium Milled Free Flow. Just put a Roller Sear in the thing, and it shoots very very nice!

If you've seen a Center Feed E-Mag, or an Angel LED (SE), you know what my other 2 main guns look like :)

It was a good day up @ GRC 12/9 ... many many people. Saw the Free Flow they gave away, and it was a ... ahem ... real base model. STO carbon Fiber grip instead of the Al. Dye, right feed, no barrel/no reg. Good price for the winner though!