PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut players where you at

refugee
12-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Any more CT players out there, If so sound off.
Im in the Hartford area, field of choice is Strategy Plus. I like outlaw to especially in the winter. Any one want to network and hookup for some games this winter seeing as how all the fields are shutdown do to the cold? I got a good crew already not just a bunch of kiddies ether. Even if your not interested It would be nice to know your out there.

Refugee

dave p
12-11-2005, 05:10 PM
i was actually thinking about trying to organize some mech only games at paintball madness down in stamford. its an indoor airball field. the owners are cool and the guys down there tend to be ok.
i dont have time to organize jack right now but if someone else wants to put something together ill show up.

so? any mech players want to go down to paintball madness one day or night and throw down?

i play electro too, i just thought itd be fun to take out the old minimag and have a good time.

loyaltytotheend
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
i thought i was the only one on ao from ct. i play eastern alot, expensive guns there. somtimes i play hogans.

young7786
01-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey guys, I'm originally from delaware but I go to college in new haven. In all my time at school (I'm a junior this year) I've never played in connecticut. If you guys could tell me some good places to play at, I'd love nothing more than to be able to take a break from classes and come play with you guys on the weekends. :)

Troen
01-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey guys, I'm originally from delaware but I go to college in new haven. In all my time at school (I'm a junior this year) I've never played in connecticut. If you guys could tell me some good places to play at, I'd love nothing more than to be able to take a break from classes and come play with you guys on the weekends. :)
in north branford theres a field, eastern. thats the closest one. the next closest is meridan where all the agg ion lovers play. send me a pm, ill play once it gets warmer out.

devildog
01-19-2006, 12:42 AM
hey guys, i havent been home in CT in almost 4 years, so i havent played in a while over there. is matts outback still around? that was the place to be back then....

Cow hunter
01-19-2006, 06:17 PM
HEY!!!!! ive been thinkin bout this for a while now, and id love a mech mag day at maddness, for y'all in hartford area, go to matts outback, which IMO is the best field in the world...... this weekend is 3 straight days of outlaw for me but possibly in the next few weekends illl be at maddness, which is an ok field and too many AGG players there........ but if you're going to madness shoot me a PM

RedBeard
01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm in Rhode Island, but originally from CT (Shelton to be specific, right next to New Haven). Maybe next time I'm in the area I'll check out one of the places around there. Are there any decent places in eastern CT? There's a few places here in RI, but I wouldn't mind checking others out. And seeing as RI is so small, it's not like it's that far of a drive.

gdog5
01-19-2006, 07:02 PM
im from ct i play at hogans in meriden mostly
ive also newly aquired a blue ule emag so if u see one there its prob me

Cow hunter
01-19-2006, 07:11 PM
closesest to RI is matts outback, but in southeastern CT theres maddness and hogans alley, and i belive GDXS was closed? but theres a few, not all of em too great but its always a fun time http://www.pbreview.com/fields/8/ there yeh go for all of em, 11?

Pyrate Jim
01-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Coventry, CT.
I'm the old guy playing anywhere they have a pump game.

Cow hunter
01-22-2006, 07:25 PM
was at coventry just yesterday actually, maybe i saw you? i had the Zmag and was covered totally in mud

automikey
01-22-2006, 08:43 PM
I know some people in Putnam who are getting into paintball. Could someone make a list of all the nearby places in CT or MA so I could help them out? They don't have a computer or I'd just send them here.

automikey
01-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks, I did get your list, I just saw so many posts I thought there might be a few other places that some other people had been to visit.

I even put the places you listed on a map to send to my friends.

refugee
01-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Dont forget about Strategy Plus in East Hamton ( http://www.strategyplus.com/ )Any one whos into playing in the woods should check out this 135 acer woods ball field, Its the largest field in N.E. that know of.

Sumthinwicked
01-26-2006, 04:05 AM
btw i work for strategy :) own an emag and play there all the time :) :rolleyes: we also have 2 sup air fields

DeathndecaY
05-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Im from South Eastern CT n if you guys are still out there i'd like to get a big game sometime somewhere ;)

Timmee
06-02-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm in Ledyard, CT (by way of Shelton, CT and Lebanon, CT). I haven't played in a while, though.

lather
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally from Wallingford here, going to get off this rock someday soon and get back home.