PDA

View Full Version : VLOCITY loaders, we've got them coming in Canada!

Duke Henry
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let any Canadians out there know that if they want to get a VLOCITY loader, we can get them for ya. We have a bunch available that we are going to order, but if anyone in Canada wants one as well, we can add your order to ours to ensure that you get one.

If interested, you can always preorder one through our store:

http://alteregosports.shop2.mtsyellowpages.com/product.php?txtCatID=0&txtProdID=3302

Thanks

Sk8ermog
12-10-2005, 01:44 PM
so is that price on your website in CA $ or US? Looks pretty nice. What's your take on them? Think they will replace the Halo?

Duke Henry
12-13-2005, 01:26 PM
so is that price on your website in CA $ or US? Looks pretty nice. What's your take on them? Think they will replace the Halo?

All pricing is in Canadian, as far as I know our prices are going to be the same, or lower than any other place in Canada.

I had a HALO before everyone did, and had my share of problems with them. Burned out motors, boards, went through shells like they were going out of style, etc. etc.

I switched to an Egg after my new Victory board didn't live up to expectations and haven't had any major problems.

These VLOCITY loaders will be in this week, and I will be getting a video of it being pushed to the max, we'll see how it performs.