PDA

View Full Version : If Reggie Bush played paintball.....

Automaggin2
12-05-2005, 06:50 PM
How insanley good do you think he'd be?

SCpoloRicker
12-05-2005, 07:01 PM
UCLA would still suck.

/fight on

RoadDawg
12-06-2005, 12:23 AM
How insanley good do you think he'd be?

Who would know... he wouldn't be on TV. :)

He's good but put a real defense in front of him and see what he can do.

BobTheCow
12-06-2005, 12:49 AM
GODDAMNIT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP TALKING ABOUT REGGIE BUSH!!

SCREW USC, SCREW REGGIE BUSH, and screw Brady Quinn for totally destroying his Heisman chances at the end of the season. :(

Also, Notre Dame is going to massacre Ohio State come January 2.

In conclusion, ND > USC. That is all.

Eatem Alive
12-06-2005, 01:14 AM

are you sure about that?
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1268/e1a80mz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Automaggin2
12-06-2005, 02:06 AM

SCREW USC, SCREW REGGIE BUSH, and screw Brady Quinn for totally destroying his Heisman chances at the end of the season. :(

LOL We'll see buddy. We'll see how ND stacks up against the best LB corp in the COUNTRY.
And we'll see how ND's defense stacks up against OSUs multidimensional attack that has exploded that last 7 games of the season.

I was at the last game OSU played against ND. It was my first OSU game, and guess who won....just like the other 3 times they played.....OSU

Anyway, Imagine reggie bush on the break, hed be able to cut in and out of bunkers and reach like.....the other teams 30 before they do.

BobTheCow
12-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I was at the last game OSU played against ND. It was my first OSU game, and guess who won....just like the other 3 times they played.....OSU
Notre Dame and OSU are split 2-2, jackass.

Lohman446
12-06-2005, 10:06 AM

QFT - go ND

rkjunior303
12-06-2005, 10:09 AM
I like ND... Charlie Weiss is a New England boy..... .Gotta root for him! It's amazing with what he did to the ND program in such a short period of time.. BUT..

You can't knock the talent on both USC & Texas. They are by far the best offenses in the history of college football.. I wouldn't be surprised to see whomever takes the #1 selection in the NFL draft also make a push to Pete Carroll....Although, I think that man BELONGS in college football.

SCpoloRicker
12-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Since the last time:

# USC collects its third consecutive win over Notre Dame, marking the first time since USC won three straight from 1996-98.
# USC improves to 4-1-1 against Notre Dame at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum since 1994.
# The Irish have lost consecutive games for the first time in the 2004 season.
# Notre Dame falls to 72-37-6 (.652) all-time against Pac-10 teams, including a 32-24-5 (.566) mark on the road.
# Notre Dame drops to 13-6 (.684) in the regular season versus Pac-10 teams since 1998.
# Notre Dame drops to 33-15-1 (.684) in the month of November since 1988, including a 6-5 mark under current head coach Tyrone Willingham.
# USC has won its 20th consecutive game, the second-longest streak in school history (record is 25 from 1931-33). USC had a 23-game unbeaten streak from 1971-73 that was snapped by Notre Dame (23-14 Irish win at Notre Dame Stadium in 1973).

But you guys have fun anyways. :)

/we won an NCAA championship in polo on Sunday, too

benzy2
12-06-2005, 01:22 PM

All I can say is OH......IO. Honestly I think it is all going to come down to how well the buckeyes play. They very easily could have beat Texas with a two or three changed coaching calls. The Penn state game they just looked bad. If Ohio state comes out fired up playing their A game I dont know if anyone inthe country can beat them. If they come out slow and rough then theyll probably get their butt handed to them. I want to see how Notre Dame handles the best linebackers in the country. It will definitly be a fun game.

On a side not didnt Penn State get screwed on their opponent quality? If they dont kick the life out of Florida State it will be a sad sad day. It would be a much better game to put Penn State up against WV and Georgia against Florida State. But oh well I dont get to pick.

Lohman446
12-06-2005, 01:50 PM
All I can say is OH......IO. Honestly I think it is all going to come down to how well the buckeyes play. They very easily could have beat Texas with a two or three changed coaching calls. The Penn state game they just looked bad. If Ohio state comes out fired up playing their A game I dont know if anyone inthe country can beat them. If they come out slow and rough then theyll probably get their butt handed to them. I want to see how Notre Dame handles the best linebackers in the country. It will definitly be a fun game.

On a side not didnt Penn State get screwed on their opponent quality? If they dont kick the life out of Florida State it will be a sad sad day. It would be a much better game to put Penn State up against WV and Georgia against Florida State. But oh well I dont get to pick.

It will be interesting. OH lost to Texas, Notre Dame lost to USC (I refuse to even ackowledge that Michigan State thing). I would still argue that ND is the team, that on any given day, has the ability and coaching to beat any other team out there.

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
My team got the most dissapointing team in the nation, we had to beat out michigan(which is the most overhyped team year in and year out).

I still say USC would have gotten embarrassed vs Auburn last year. Moving on to this year, USC is damn lucky. Their defense is not very good. but since Pac10 blows usc pulls it out. Pac10 doesn even have a conference championship game. ND is the only team USC played all year. ND should have beaten USC. Fresno state should have beaten usc.

I cant remember if their is an East/West game, but if there was, East would be the champ year after year.

Lohman446
12-06-2005, 02:20 PM
USC got lucky over and over again

Arizona
Oregon
ND
Fresno State

Without Bush next year (and no Leinert to) they are going to experience a historical plummet. And I am going to enjoy watching it

BobTheCow
12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Without Bush next year (and no Leinert to) they are going to experience a historical plummet. And I am going to enjoy watching it
You and me both, brother, you and me both. :)

SCpoloRicker
12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Yes its been a lucky three years I guess. :rolleyes:

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Yes its been a lucky three years I guess. :rolleyes:
yeah, I wish my team could play teams taht have losing years for three years.

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 02:39 PM
You and me both, brother, you and me both. :)
Ill bring the kegs

SCpoloRicker
12-06-2005, 02:56 PM
yeah, I wish my team could play teams taht have losing years for three years.

Teams like ND?

And, according to the NCAA, UT is #24 and SC is #18 in Strength of Schedule....
NCAA schedule rankings (http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/006115.php)

:cheers:

neppo1345
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
^------Possibly going to the Fiesta Bowl to watch ND roll over Ohio State...

USC vs. ND...wow...If they don't get lucky and fumble that ball out of bounds with 4 seconds on the clock...and then get a gift of a spot to boot, Notre Dame wins...

Rally sons of Notre Dame,
Sing her glory, and sound her fame
Raise her Gold and Blue,
And cheer with voices true,
Rah! Rah! For Notre Dame.

Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
Send the volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky,
What though the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all,
While her loyal sons are marching
Onward to Victory.

We will fight in every game
Strong of heart and true to her name.
We will ne'er forget her
And we'll cheer her ever,
Loyal to Notre Dame.

Boski51
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
USC is the best professional football team in college today! :eek:

That's all I have to say about that.

Lohman446
12-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Seems how the Oregon people are :cry: about not getting a bowl game maybe we should let USC / Texas / ND play the Detroit Lions

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Teams like ND?

And, according to the NCAA, UT is #24 and SC is #18 in Strength of Schedule....
NCAA schedule rankings (http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/006115.php)

:cheers:
right, but those are based off the same formulas that had texas tech ranked 10th so boosts texas schedule up even though texas tech isnt great. and ok #1? those ratings arent good, they only played ucla, texas, and ttu.

btw UT is ranked #14 ;)

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Seems how the Oregon people are :cry: about not getting a bowl game maybe we should let USC / Texas / ND play the Detroit Lions
god oregon is so ugly, school, field, uniforms... and qb's from their blow too *cough*erik ainge*cough*

but even the worst nfl team could rack any college team, its like saying the best high school team could beat the worst div 1A team

UTDragun
12-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Here's to ole Tennessee
Never we'll sever
We will pledge our loyalty
forever and ever
Backing our football team
faltering never
So cheer and fight
with all your might for Tennessee!

(even when we suck)

Automaggin2
12-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Yea, another disappointing year for the Vols. That sucks. So much hype.

Atleast my school proved the media wrong.

Lets Go, MOUNTAINEERS! :clap: