PDA

View Full Version : e-Mag Software Update

mpsd
12-06-2005, 05:12 AM
Hey, everyone.

Does anyone knows where can I find who does a software upgrade on an e-Mag?
How long would it take to be done, how much would it cost and what features would it bring?
Thanks a lot,

Mendel.

zackzel
12-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Tunaman will do it, send him an email Tunaman5@comcast.net
It won't take very long at all, and as for the features it depends what verson of software you have now.

GT
12-06-2005, 12:48 PM
I believe AGD also does the flash. Bewteen them and Tuna the price is around 20-25 bucks?

Recon by Fire
12-06-2005, 11:31 PM
I want the flash upgrade with the "autococker effect" so my mag will shoot further. And the Magic Elves that guide my paintballs on target too. :)

Although the latest AGD versions do not have fancy firing modes, it will feel like a whole new marker if you are going from an older version. I went from 1.37 to 3.2 and I was like :wow: .

3.2 has:
BPS adjustable limit (up to 20 BPS)
ACE on/off (3 settings)
Shot Buffer -rocks!
game timer
shot counter
trigger on/off indicator - for some reason?

wert456
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I want the flash upgrade with the "autococker effect" so my mag will shoot further. And the Magic Elves that guide my paintballs on target too. :)

Although the latest AGD versions do not have fancy firing modes, it will feel like a whole new marker if you are going from an older version. I went from 1.37 to 3.2 and I was like :wow: .

3.2 has:
BPS adjustable limit (up to 20 BPS)
ACE on/off (3 settings)
Shot Buffer -rocks!
game timer
shot counter
trigger on/off indicator - for some reason?

dumb question but it has ACE at 3.2 so if i get my 1.37 flashed can i install eyes or is that for x mags only

GT
12-07-2005, 05:36 PM
dumb question but it has ACE at 3.2 so if i get my 1.37 flashed can i install eyes or is that for x mags only

I am unsure if you can substute the reflective xmag eye for beam brake eyes. FYI, Last time I looked AGD nor Tuna had any ACE boards.

Loguzzzzzz
12-07-2005, 06:35 PM
I just had two of mine done last month by BlackVCG. He is located in White Plains, Oregon. Tunaman can also do it, he is located in New Jersey. Pick the coast closest to you.

BlackVCG turned mine around in a week. It was $20.00 including return shipping.

I was pleased with the service.