PDA

View Full Version : ULT Questions

Bear_Claw
12-07-2005, 01:09 AM
This is probly a REALLY stupid question but any ways.

I have a X valve currenty with no bolt or on/off. So i bought a Level 10 and a ULT kit for it.

The level 10 i can figure out with the intructions but the ULT only has a small blurp that seams simple enough except i dont know were to put the shims. It says unscrew th halfs and insert more shims if it has shoot down or does not fire. BUt wee do the shims go????

I figure this is gona be a fun install as i gotta install and tune both the level ten and ULT at the same time as i aint got the stock stuff :wow:

But i got all day tomorrow as i work evenings thanks in advance.

Oh and AGD is awsome. First time ordering from them and they were really nice to deal with and QUICK. I live in Canada and the stuff got here faster than ordeing anything from the canadian shops very happy and can see ordering again (Next is a second mag LOL).

fifthmag
12-07-2005, 01:34 AM
In the middle is where they go. You should be able to separate the halves of your ULT on/off by gently pulling apart and then unscrewing the halves. Simply add and subtract shims. I have 4 in mine but it varies for each marker as to how will give you that crisp pull without starting to bounce. When you have enough in simply reassemble and drop back into your valve.

Don't forget that LX shims and ULT shims are not the same thickness, ULT shims are only half the thickness of LX shims. This allows you sub 2 ULT's for a LX or vice versa if you are short on one sort of shim.

Bear_Claw
12-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanx mutch aprechiated

fifthmag
12-07-2005, 11:57 PM
No worries, glad to help.