PDA

View Full Version : Fedex.. I want my gun!

SpitFire1299
12-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Alright.. i bought a gun and ive already been waiting 6 days for fedex to get it here. Then, all day today ive been waiting around, and nothing!! :tard: Then on the FedEx track, it says it wasnt accepted, or the business was closed at 6:47. There was like a ton of people here.

So i dont get it.. :( What will i do know? i didnt get anything saying what to do. :mad:

Also.. im sure a fedex truck didnt even come by, i was always waiting and for sure would of heard it. My dog also would have barked and went nuts.

Recon by Fire
12-07-2005, 05:56 AM
Call FedEx and tell them you were there and they never came by and to deliver it the next day. Some unscrupulous drivers will say nobody was there, etc...or just forge there deliveries when they want to get off early. :mad:

Troen
12-07-2005, 11:08 AM
poor poor spitfire, i had it routed here. mmmm x'd mag.

AutomagRT1483
12-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Alright.. i bought a gun and ive already been waiting 6 days for fedex to get it here. Then, all day today ive been waiting around, and nothing!! :tard: Then on the FedEx track, it says it wasnt accepted, or the business was closed at 6:47. There was like a ton of people here.

So i dont get it.. :( What will i do know? i didnt get anything saying what to do. :mad:

Also.. im sure a fedex truck didnt even come by, i was always waiting and for sure would of heard it. My dog also would have barked and went nuts.

Them people at the Milwaukee hub are bad. I have a number for the 2nd shift manager if you want to talk to him. I dont know whaty he can do about it, but you can file a complaint with him.

SpitFire1299
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Them people at the Milwaukee hub are bad. I have a number for the 2nd shift manager if you want to talk to him. I dont know whaty he can do about it, but you can file a complaint with him.
I actually got the package today.. im so happy. I guess it kind of would be a ***** to come to my house at 8, when its like 2 degrees out. (you know how bad it is outside right now, lol)

Thanks Troen!!!!!! Thanks everyone else too.

WARPED1
12-07-2005, 09:28 PM
I actually got the package today.. im so happy. I guess it kind of would be a ***** to come to my house at 8, when its like 2 degrees out. (you know how bad it is outside right now, lol)

Thanks Troen!!!!!! Thanks everyone else too.
What did you get? :confused: (A marker I know, but what kind?)

Troen
12-09-2005, 10:59 PM
a sweet one.

WARPED1
12-09-2005, 11:30 PM
What one?

SpitFire1299
12-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Ygrip mag.. i put all my stuff on it that i got from classicmagger. Its crazy cool.

It took a while to give it that spitfire feel and tuning. :D

WARPED1
12-09-2005, 11:57 PM
You got pics posted somewhere?

SpitFire1299
12-10-2005, 12:32 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/PwrMugen/Paintball/MVC-011L.jpg
Im going to build another one.. :D

Specs..-

ULE classic rail
Splinter Trigger
Xvalve
ULT+level 10
Chimera Frame
Blue RPG Grips
Ultralight
Custom cut body, thanks to troen
Dye Ultralight
CCM feedneck
RPG Gripper
15* asa
Dye foregrip with the soft thinger on it(very cool.)
Shocktech on/off asa.. and shocktech drop.
Some love and tuning

bleachit
12-10-2005, 07:37 AM
speaking of stupid fedex..

ordered a lcd monitor online, says free 2 day fedex...

first it took them almost 24 hours just to package and ship it, one day gone there.

anyway, order it on the 6th, in the morning, gets to fedex the 7th in the morning.

left indiana at 6:40 pm on dec. 8th, arrived in Newark, NJ at 6:34pm december 9th... now here's the problem. I live in Niagara Falls, NY.... which is WEST of NJ... so they basically leaped over m and ended up in New Jersey... the best is yet to come, however. at 8:09pm, just an hour and a half after arriving at new jersey, the package left from indianapolis.. either that or is going to Ind... but it says departed fed ex location, ind...

so I dont know what the hell is going on, but I have learned 2 things

fed ex sucks and

I will never use fed ex again.

their tracking makes NO SENSE whatso EVER

SpitFire1299
12-10-2005, 10:03 AM
I see fedex as more of a business type of thing.