PDA

View Full Version : Denny Crane should have used an Automag

p_aint_fun
12-07-2005, 09:21 AM
So I watched Boston Legal on ABC last night and it featured Denny Crane(William Shatner) shooting a cardboard cut out of Jane Fonda with what looked like a bt-16. I wish he had been using a Mag of some sort just for a little exposure for AGD. I know he could have. Oh well the scene was humorous just the same. Just my 2 cents.

BigEvil
12-07-2005, 09:29 AM
So I watched Boston Legal on ABC last night and it featured Denny Crane(William Shatner) shooting a cardboard cut out of Jane Fonda with what looked like a bt-16. I wish he had been using a Mag of some sort just for a little exposure for AGD. I know he could have. Oh well the scene was humorous just the same. Just my 2 cents.

Funny you should say that, since he owns this one
http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/shatner_lrg.jpg

Lohman446
12-07-2005, 09:35 AM

It would not have been in character for him to pull out a high end marker

WARPED1
12-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Funny you should say that, since he owns this one
http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/shatner_lrg.jpg
I do believe he sold it for charity..............

craltal
12-07-2005, 11:56 AM
love the "stun" and "kill" settings

KayleAGD
12-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Well as the industry goes JJ Brookshire is personal friend (or relative) of Shatner and JJ works now for National , who is the distributer for BT ....... I think you may be getting the picture. It's about product placement...

p_aint_fun
12-08-2005, 08:57 AM
Well as the industry goes JJ Brookshire is personal friend (or relative) of Shatner and JJ works now for National , who is the distributer for BT ....... I think you may be getting the picture. It's about product placement...

Well that explains it...the scene was still funny.

AGD
12-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Welllllll here is my 2 cents. I actually have his personal gun here so he couldn't have used it. The gun he did use looks just like the one his grandson got at the last Shatner Game.

My bet was he went home and pulled out the first one he found and brought it to work.

AGD

SCpoloRicker
12-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Did Bill keep his gold-plated Illusion? I think at least one was auctioned...