PDA

View Full Version : Tank/Flatline Release??

stormdancer88
12-10-2001, 04:20 PM
I was curious if anyone has come up with a better way to attach their tank? Having to deal with the two screws everytime to get my tank off and then deal with my drop forward is a bit of a pain, worse if those screws ever strip. I was curious if there was anytype of vice grip, latching or other system out there that can get a tank on/off without at least 2 or 3 tools and 10 minutes of our time?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

rudy
12-10-2001, 05:18 PM
http://www.nwpaintballproducts.com/index.html

go look for the "quick dissconnect block" no tools once it is set up

AGD
12-10-2001, 08:07 PM
We are coming out with a dovetail mount for the Flatlines. They will be available in our store in about a week.

AGD

stormdancer88
12-10-2001, 08:18 PM
Thank you all SOOOOOO much!

I will wait to see the dovetail later this week but I am not sure how long I can!! So excited that it is possible..wahoo!

Happy Dance.

Ityl
12-11-2001, 12:08 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ
12-11-2001, 12:26 PM
Will just the dovetail mount be available, or the complete Flatline 4500psi system? :confused:

datagoblin
12-11-2001, 02:41 PM
The motors in the Revy hoppers are servos that are used in Remote Control applications. I have some Futaba servos that I use in my remote control airplane that are really well built, ball bearings inside, etc. I plan on switching one of these with the stock servo motor in my 9v revvy and see what happens. If all is good, I will post on here and tell ya what I found. Just for info, i replaced the prop with a 12v paddle, makes a diff. Make sure you bend up the ends of the 12v prop so it dont pinch your balls :D

p.s. You can find servo motors at any decent hobby shop that caters to RC Airplanes/Cars. They are about 15 bux a pop.

Lates.