PDA

View Full Version : yeah! I finally get to shoot an ok gun!! weee

mandatory
12-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Upon waiting 9+ months for my devilmag with no results, I finally got another gun to use as my "tournament gun", as i still wait for my devilmag. I bought it from a local a div II nppl player who used it last year and this year at San Diego Nppl. and heres the specs.

-03 Texas Storm Intimidator
-W.A.S. board version 2.7 (soon to be 2.9)& beam eyes
-Shocktech bolt and ram cap
-14' all american front & freak back
-CP roller trigger

price paid: $475+ $100(for a 68/45 crossfire cf wrapped hp preset)

http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/5627/texasstormtimmy1bz.th.jpg (http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=texasstormtimmy1bz.jpg)

I put my 45/45 maxflo on it and have shot through about a case and a half in the back yard and the thing ripps quite nicely. I held a steady 15 bps(first time!!yeah!) with no breaks effortlesley. And I only have my eggy hopper working, so when i put a halo on it, it will be even better. Its quite an improvment from my old non-vision impy i was using. Havent play any games with it yet but am pracicing with a NPPL rookie 5-man team this weekend and ill see how i do with it. Ill try to get a video of me rollin with it soon. Now I cant wait to get my devilmag and almost be worthy of being a gun whore....03 impy, 03 timmy, classic mag, devilmag, logic UEF mag(brothers)....

WARPED1
12-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Very nice, good price.

68magOwner
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
ive always liked the TX storm milling, could do without the maxflow, but, thats your chioce.

I recently picked myself up a timmy to for a backup/mess with marker (black/gold, only got it because it was only $275), and already have a black/green lasoya around, too bad they only see use when being loaned out, have yet to find anything to take me away from the viking for more than a few games.

hobbesTZ
12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
I love Intimidators, my favorite electros. If I wasn't such a gun whore I'd always have one. However, I don't agree on the price and I'd say you paid a bit too much. However, it's still definately awesome and the texas storm milling is my absolute favorite.