PDA

View Full Version : The empire b2 loader

Xenocide
12-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey, I am getting a nerw loader soon, it's going to be an empire reloader b, since my first one did me right.
I was looking around and I saw some info about the reloader b2, which has a new board and a larger capacity. Does anyone know if these are out? I read that they werent coming out till 2006, but some guy seems to have them on e-bay. Scam perhpas?

warbeak2099
12-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Link please. Try as I might, I can't find a Reloader B2 on ebay. I see the Reloader B's and the Reloader II's, but no B2.

FSU_Paintball
12-09-2005, 11:08 AM
There may be a couple on ebay, they haven't been widely released yet but they're coming out "now".

Might also check out the VLocity... new VL loader. Much lighter than a halo and takes 9V batteries and holds 200 rounds and is easy on paint, but has its disadvantages too (bigger than halo, ugly, unknown reliability

Skoad
12-09-2005, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't buy a new hopper until they are out for a bit. I wouldn't want to buy that new vlocity and have the shell break a month later just like all other viewloaders.

Empire is a little more trustworthy, but no doubt it will be super expensive...probably pick up used b1's for even cheaper.

CKY_Alliance
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
I believe the b2's are like 170 range and they feed something like 62 bps from what i have been told, local shop is suppose to get some soon.

FSU_Paintball
12-09-2005, 04:00 PM
LOL, no, not 62BPS. I'll chalk that up to sarcasm that I poorly interpreted.

Manike is working on something, the B2 is just a little upgrade in the meantime. I don't think it's very significantly better than the original Reloader B. A couple more board options, maybe *slightly* faster and *slightly* better capacity, but I think that's about it.

Arstron
12-09-2005, 04:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Empire-B2-Loader-Blue_W0QQitemZ7192664189QQcategoryZ71157QQssPageNa meZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The World's fastest loader takes it up a notch. Not one to rest on success, the minds behind Empire's Reloader B, introduce the next generation of ultra-fast loader technology the Empire B2. Built in adjustable sound sensitivity allows you to harmonize the B2 with the sound signature of your marker. The six selectable motor speeds and spring tension monitoring prevent ball breakage with even the most breakable shells. All of these techno-features combined with a well balanced shape and increased ball capacity makes the Empire B2 the ultimate loader to provide an unrivaled feed rate.

- Polycarbonite diamond body construction

- Reinforce feed neck

- Soft-touch micro power switch

- Adjustable sound activation sensitity

- Spring driven, true force-feed system

- Built-in RIP drive system

MonsterMag
12-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Thats a Reloader B
Theres no such thing as a b2

FSU_Paintball
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Empire-B2-Loader-Blue_W0QQitemZ7192664189QQcategoryZ71157QQssPageNa meZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So.... basically what I said? Adjustable sensitivity, 3 more speed settings. All those other features were in the original Reloader B.

MonsterMag
12-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Changed alot......

TheTramp
12-10-2005, 11:40 AM
If they are going to change it I wish they'd added the magnetic lid they've got on their Realoader 2. It is SOOOOO much nicer than the lock lid and will never wear out.

siloseven
12-10-2005, 04:40 PM
If they are going to change it I wish they'd added the magnetic lid they've got on their Realoader 2. It is SOOOOO much nicer than the lock lid and will never wear out.

I so agree with that, every hopper should have the magnets.

but who in the bloody blases is needing a feed rate of 64bps?

TheTramp
12-10-2005, 05:04 PM
I found the perfect magnets and did the mod on my Halo when the lid lip wore and it wouldn't stay shut anymore.

It works well but the magnets would stay on better if they were part of the design and not just glued on.