PDA

View Full Version : HK sucks monkey butt

WARPED1
12-08-2005, 11:57 PM
I am watching my 720 Chicago 04 PSP video. Right now the Hostile Kids are losing to a team. But they are all talking crap like they're the best. Bunch of want to bes. They're full of smacktalk, but have no talent to back them up. Retards................
Just venting frustration.

BD_Paintball
12-09-2005, 12:49 AM
its ok if they suck, they get free stuff. if i got free stuff and sucked i would still talk smack for the hell of it!!!!

thefuzz
12-09-2005, 01:23 AM
The HK thing is a fad right now. You have these 13-17 year old kids running around screaching, "HK Army rules!" like its the greatest thing since sliced bread...which is pretty great in my opinion. Anyways, people say they like them because they go out and have fun and don't care what people say. Big deal. Personally I could care less about the little "cliques" of paintball because I don't necessarily like being a follower.

magman007
12-09-2005, 04:10 AM
if they went out had fun and didnt care what everyone thought, then they wouldnt be making bank off of all the hk stuff

BigEvil
12-09-2005, 06:03 AM
Warped, it seems not matter what you say these days you get ripped a new one.

Im going to agree with you though.... trash talking little punks is NOT what paintball needs - making money is not the end-all-be-all in the world.

phantomhitman
12-09-2005, 07:53 AM
if the ignorant kiddies would stop supporting them just to be cool they wouldnt last long at all.

Muzikman
12-09-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm going to start an army, call it the DA Army, sell some crap and rule the paintball world!

BTW, DA stands for Drunk Adults.

BigEvil
12-09-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm going to start an army, call it the DA Army, sell some crap and rule the paintball world!

Im in. When is our first practice general?
(BTW - We will need a division called the D.D. Army. DD for Designated Drivers.)

Skoad
12-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm in! :cheers:

Big'n slo
12-09-2005, 12:02 PM

D.A.M.M. reporting for duty
:cheers:

LudavicoSoldier
12-09-2005, 12:12 PM
ahhhh the coolness of e-thugs...

WARPED1
12-09-2005, 12:52 PM
its ok if they suck, they get free stuff. if i got free stuff and sucked i would still talk smack for the hell of it!!!!
They don't deserve free stuff.

-=Squid=-
12-09-2005, 03:21 PM
They don't deserve free stuff.
You do.

Lohman446
12-09-2005, 03:24 PM
You do.

Interesting argument. Rather than discussing if HK deserves what they get you question someone else? It surely doesn't strengthen the argument that they deserve what they get.

Hey, if they can get whatever, fine. I think they are a bunch of attention whore kiddies whose nannies should have beat them more as children but, if you can get it, fine.

WARPED1
12-09-2005, 03:27 PM
You do.
I know. I get free stuff all the time.

wyn1370
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM

you can count me in, I've even got the papers to prove it

WARPED1
12-09-2005, 03:38 PM
you can count me in, I've even got the papers to prove it
Me too!
Starkle starkle little twink, I think I'll have another drink. Oh my, I seem to have lost my key cars.

GT
12-09-2005, 04:21 PM

I will be working on that at 5:30 today. Search for pub crawling in google, should be a scernario team. We could fight them for turf

Muzikman
12-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I know the Pub Crawlers. Their "home field" is EMR where they have their very own bunk house.

JRingold
12-09-2005, 10:35 PM
I am watching my 720 Chicago 04 PSP video. Right now the Hostile Kids are losing to a team. But they are all talking crap like they're the best. Bunch of want to bes. They're full of smacktalk, but have no talent to back them up. Retards................
Just venting frustration.

Damn, I was hoping to live my entire life and not know what "HK" meant. Now I will have to sell my paintball stuff and take up basketweaving or knitting or something. I'm so happy that I'm not "agg". :rolleyes:

etjoyride
12-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Wait.....HK actually stands for Hostile Kids???

JRingold
12-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Wait.....HK actually stands for Hostile Kids???

Appearantly. What does "Agg" mean? I know it was brought up in a post a long time ago, and I know I'm not it. :dance:

Troen
12-09-2005, 11:03 PM
agg means agg, which is "paintball speedball sellout oliver lang cool", its basically looking good without actually playing well. HK is heckler and koch, no matter what 12 year old with an ion says.

Indignant
12-10-2005, 01:50 AM
God, you guys are worse than them. Quit your *****ing, they may not be the best players but who gives a damn? They obviously have SOMETHING working for them because they sure are getting LOTS of attention, not to mention cash and gear. I thought you guys were supposed to be adults?

quik
12-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry but Agg was said a long time before paintball came about. Before I even ever heard of paintball my friends said 'aggro' which is a non-short version of agg. Makes sense of it all coming from Cali since thats where I'd say they say agg and aggro the most.

hardr0ck68
12-10-2005, 10:33 AM

Muzik: Im in!!

WARPED1
12-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry but Agg was said a long time before paintball came about. Before I even ever heard of paintball my friends said 'aggro' which is a non-short version of agg. Makes sense of it all coming from Cali since thats where I'd say they say agg and aggro the most.
There's this slang dictionary online somewhere. Agg meant basically "cool, better than you" or something like that.
Aggro is an online gaming thing. When your character gets in sight range of an enemy and it comes to attack you, you've entered its aggro.

Indignant
12-10-2005, 12:26 PM
There's this slang dictionary online somewhere. Agg meant basically "cool, better than you" or something like that.

I know alot of skaters (in-line, not boards) that used aggro to describe alot of the stuff they did.

WARPED1
12-10-2005, 01:05 PM
About halfway down are definitions foe ag and aggro.
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wrader/slang/a.html

Nutsnyomowf
12-10-2005, 04:06 PM

I think you might have something there. signing up now!

Established420
12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
I made a post almost exactly like this labled, HK=Suck up SOBs, on pbnation.com. And I got somevery unpleasent responses. But I completely agree HK is nothing but a fad for all the Backstreet Boys of paintball.

Just joking its HK army, how could you not like them??? :dance: :dance: :dance:

WARPED1
12-10-2005, 05:25 PM
I made a post almost exactly like this labled, HK=Suck up SOBs, on pbnation.com. And I got somevery unpleasent responses. But I completely agree HK is nothing but a fad for all the Backstreet Boys of paintball.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! A smart poster! :dance: :dance:

Vicious6
12-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Sorry he must have slipped through the smart poster cleansing process. Please report to your nearest mind-erase facility to have your stupid installed. That is all.

WARPED1
12-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Sorry he must have slipped through the smart poster cleansing process. Please report to your nearest mind-erase facility to have your stupid installed. That is all.
Big Brother? Is this Orwells "1984"?

Indignant
12-10-2005, 11:10 PM

Just shut the hell up already, you are all just a bunch of whining little pussies that are mad because they are famous and you aren't. Sack up.

Rudz
12-11-2005, 12:38 AM
can i be a drunk adult army member plz!!!! da!!!! for life!!! we can be sponsored by large alchohol companies, hieniken, budwieser!!!! jegermiester!!! jack daniels!!! omg sooo kewl!!!

DRUNK ARMY!!!!

-=Squid=-
12-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Big Brother? Is this Orwells "1984"?
Oh... You're familiar with his work. You're so vastly intelligent, thanks for enlightening us.

nastymag
12-11-2005, 01:24 AM
i use to be all anti HK ... and i kinda still am.
but i really dont see any reason why to go around and spew hate.
i dont buy their products or buy into it.

i have yet to see ONE person who is wearing HK at my field back it up.
HK is more a socal thing and up in norcal we really don't get to much into it.

gibby
12-11-2005, 02:46 AM
I don't thing aggro is an online gaming thing. I've heard that term long before the internet was even invented. I believe skiers used it a while back to refer to rad or a different level of badass.

But I agree, the whole HK thing and the little clicks on the paintball field makes me want to laugh sometimes. That or puke. But hey, if they're making money off their image...well, good for them. All I know is I'm not buying into it.

Indignant
12-11-2005, 02:59 AM
Cliques.

Established420
12-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Cliques.

Yeah HK is a clique for punk *****es.

Troen
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
i hate oliver lang... just sharing.

Pha|anx
12-11-2005, 08:20 PM
HK sucks monkey buttSir, you disrespect a great company. To each his own I guess...

/LOL? :rofl:
//Confusing anyone yet? I try--
/// Hostile Kids =