PDA

View Full Version : WOW I love my RT

benzy2
12-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Today was the first time I had all of the parts around to get my new(to me) RT running. Unfortunatly I forgot the marco line at college but I made it by with a small piece off of my cocker. I didnt have any paint but i did dry fire it. The first pull of the trigger was a double shot. Then I really tried to pull the trigger light and it almost took off. Next try and I had it rapid firing as long as I held it :D :D :D I still havent stopped grinning. And Im just using a fixed HP tank. I couldnt imagine what it would be like pumping over 1000psi into it. I had shot a few mags before but this is the first one I have owned. I like it so much already and I havent put paint through it. Oh and the lvl X was working fine also. It would stop on a drum stick with very little force. Hopefully I dont have to do a ton of adjusting on it as the oring was used and should already be broken in. The next thing Im getting is a warp feed. I wasnt sure about it until I held the gun today and just pictured having no profile. God this is going to be the most fun gun Ive ever owned. Pics(although not really impressive or anything special) will be up later.

minimag03
12-10-2005, 08:16 PM
If it has a ULT, try adding as many sims as you can untill it leaks. Then it will really take off :D .

benzy2
12-10-2005, 09:43 PM
If it has a ULT, try adding as many sims as you can untill it leaks. Then it will really take off :D .
Unfortunatly its just an old undrilled rt with rt on/off. Getting a ult does sound like it could be even more fun.