PDA

View Full Version : Stalingrad?

shadawg
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey gang, My name is Shadawg, I am the Xo of the germans at this years Stalingrad scenario at Skirmish USA in jim thorpe , pa. The event is going to take place Sat, March 11 2006 . It is going to be one hell of a game, second in size only to Invasion of Normandy. It is an 8 hr game played in a demanding environment, and we, the Germans, would like to extend a hearty welcome to all scenario players to come join us as we beat the Russain schwine from the field. Last years game saw 1100 players and non stop action, this year promises to be just as much fun and a lot more people, so if you like action and you like victory come join us Germans for a day of ball you won't soon forget.

If you are interested in joining us please post here with a way to contact or pm me with your contact info...thks Shadawg

peewee
12-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Any info on cost & local hotels etc??

shadawg
12-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Any info on cost & local hotels etc??

the Best Western in blakeslee is the closest...blakeslee , pa...bout 10 min from field...there is a hampton inn and a comfort innn in the area...go to www.skirmish.com and click on events for price and times...i belive they also have a hotel guide on the website...it is in the jim thorpe, pa vicinity... hope that helps

Tassel Mask
12-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Its been a while since I posted. I played Skirmish last hallowean. Can't believe you guys gave me a free gun just for participating in a costume contest. I didn't even win.
I was the kid wearing the german helmet who took a hot guntshot in the chest.

Anyway, "bla bla bla" I know...I can't wait to play for the Germans again and really would like a special role this game...medic of course. Let me know how I can reserve a medic card for the BIG GAME next year. You guys rock! :headbang:

T.M.

shadawg
12-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Its been a while since I posted. I played Skirmish last hallowean. Can't believe you guys gave me a free gun just for participating in a costume contest. I didn't even win.
I was the kid wearing the german helmet who took a hot guntshot in the chest.

Anyway, "bla bla bla" I know...I can't wait to play for the Germans again and really would like a special role this game...medic of course. Let me know how I can reserve a medic card for the BIG GAME next year. You guys rock! :headbang:

T.M.

when you register ask for a medic role...if one is open it's yours...for the reich...shadawg

yingyang
12-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Im going this year, me and my phantom are going to pull an Enemy At the Gates action. I would like some further info, like register price and paint price.

shadawg
12-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Im going this year, me and my phantom are going to pull an Enemy At the Gates action. I would like some further info, like register price and paint price.

www.skirmish.com go to the events link scroll down to stalingrad...click the more details button....all the info you seek is there

BlueAngel
12-26-2005, 01:09 AM
hope to see you all there, going to try to get off from work :)

Sueypaintballer
01-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Russian Here.... C u all there

PsychoBaller
01-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I may be there... granted Skirmish has ENOUGH REFS this time. I may never attend a D-Day again cause it was too dang unorganized. Granted there were 3000+ players, Skirmish did not plan well enough. They've had games like that before, slightly less people, but they knew what they were getting into. They should have a cutoff limit for future big games. It may give braggin rights to who had a bigger Scenario game, but it was just way too disfunctional.

I may attend this though if it stays around 1000 people.

-baller

Cruiser
01-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Never played in a big game, just little private games. I actually live about 1/2 mile behind Skirmish, might have to check it out since its that close.
Later,
Steve C