PDA

View Full Version : intellifeed...need help

Omicron
12-10-2001, 06:59 PM
hi, i've done the intellifeed link with my revvy and intelliframe. everything is fine, i turn on the revvy while they're connected and stick my finger up the tube to counter the eye, it stops and i push the thing the sear goes and pushes every time you pull the trigger, and it turns the revvy on....although, when i put the body and everything up, either the sear is too long heightwise, or my radio shack thing is messedup. when i put the body and stuff on, the on/off switch is permanently in the on position.....what do i do??????

deded
12-10-2001, 09:28 PM
I don't know if this is true for the intelliframe... but when I adjust my intellifeed (w/a dye gripframe) I have to do it with the screws that hold the grips in. The trigger rod acts differents when those screws are out.

So try to get it to work with those screws in, and then put the grips back on, and see if it works!

Hope this helps!

:D

Omicron
12-11-2001, 04:16 PM
i tried that...still stuck in on wheni put the body on the rail.....can someone get the AGD techs or TK here please??? :(

Tunaman
12-11-2001, 04:41 PM
Just take a small dril bit and make the holes a little longer so you have more adjustment on the switch position. Hope this helps.

Omicron
12-11-2001, 04:59 PM
what holes are you talking about?"

Tunaman
12-11-2001, 05:03 PM
The holes that are used to mount the switch ...in the frame. The holes are in the frame.

Omicron
12-11-2001, 06:38 PM
that wouldn't really do anything.....i think you misunderstood, wheni put the rail and body on, the switch is already turned on, its as if the switch is a little too tall or something...anyone have this problem?

Omicron
12-14-2001, 03:12 PM
just an update....I took apart the roller switch and i filed down the switch part. Now my intelliframe works! YAY!