PDA

View Full Version : Alien Revelation

Huskie_American
12-11-2005, 11:24 PM
http://www.pbreview.com/pics/1081630764.jpg

Alien Revelation $895. Light Years Ahead

"The" Offset Sealing Marker, a bold differentiation instead of blind adherence, and a new advance in paintball markers.
"Sweep Valve", "Sweet Spot Trigger Frame" super fast, low pressure, amazingly accurate, light yet rugged. This is the shortest, tightest playing electro pneumatic marker available and it has the fastest cycling time. WAS powered electro pneumatics with eye and LCD. CP regulator and barrel are included.
Available in Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Gold

Alien Monarch $745. Winning is More Fun

Nearing completion! Traditional Bolt in an untraditional marker. Monarch has a distinctive profile; a trimmer, more compact body and lower overall height.
Fast, low pressure, and amazingly accurate. "Sweep Air System" with the "Sweep Valve" and "Sweep Bolt", plus the "Sweet Spot Trigger Frame". WAS powered electro pneumatics with eye. Monarch is a super premium marker at a mid level electro pnumatic price. Walk on any field with the Monarch and know your marker can play as well as any and better than most. Now its just if you can.

Anyone know when these came out? Looks like it would have horrible balance. Alien definatly has some unique looking markers...

siloseven
12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
came out a long time ago, like a year at least. I have never herd anything of them, no-one carry's them, no-one owns one, nothing, I would say no-one knows anything about them even existing, but some people don't know what an ATS or Mag or nova or allycat is. I saw it when I was shopping for a new marker some time back, don't know the day casue I didn't write it down in a calender.

according to pics and news on warpig, Alien is making a new marker and is bound to get more attention then that monstrosity. forget the name though.

peewee
12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
I think they hit the ground in this configuration about 10 months ago.

Huskie_American
12-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I guess thats why i missed it. I didnt get seriously into paintball until right around that time, and i was only into mags until about 2 months ago. How long has Alien been a company? Ive seen the Intercepter in APG and it looked pretty cool, but i thought Alien was a brand new company when introducing that...So i guess im just behind the times.

A-Tach-One
12-12-2005, 12:36 AM
I could be wrong but I believe the only Alien marker to be released to the public so far is the Interceptor. That was earlier this year. They are releasing the Alien Remains here in a week or two. It is basically the Interceptor milled down, integrated lpr, and has a choice of 45 or 85 degree frames.

Cow hunter
12-12-2005, 07:07 AM
alien pb link (http://) http://www.alienpb.com/pages/products.html
theres the site....... yep only got one gun on the market

gc82000
12-12-2005, 08:00 AM
I think they are trying to get a team to use them. Cause some friends were offered to use them in Huntinton earlier this year. They already had a WDP partial, so they said no.

Arstron
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
"Sweep Air System" with the "Sweep Valve" and "Sweep Bolt", plus the "Sweet Spot Trigger Frame".

Now be honest, when reading this, how many people said "Sweep spot trigger frame?" :dance:

Koz
12-12-2005, 12:21 PM
I think they are trying to get a team to use them. Cause some friends were offered to use them in Huntinton earlier this year. They already had a WDP partial, so they said no.

I think that XSV's second team [now also Pro] XSV NRG is sponsored and uses or at least used Alien Interceptors...

Koz

FSU_Paintball
12-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Redz Hurricanes is also shooting Aliens next season.

Xenocide
12-12-2005, 02:06 PM
I had allot of interest in the gun pictured. It's design, barring balance issues, made allot of sense to me. Like a bullpop rifle.
Unfortunately(from what I heard) the gun never really made it to the public. They sold a few at one tournament or other, but it never performed well enough to be a finished product. There were major problems with the firing mechanism, it chopped like a biatch, and it never went above 12 fps. From what I understand they scraped that gun and used the technology on another, almost as ugly project.

Lohman446
12-12-2005, 02:07 PM
What amazes me is Alien has released and redefined like 12 markers, but you only seem able to buy one...

slade
12-12-2005, 03:40 PM
ive never seen the first marker, but then again i guess its not out yet. the interceptor a kid at my field had. i wish i got to shoot it, but the board was fried. maybe its not that great of a marker, but then again... that same kid also had a dm3 and ego, both of which were broken.

MarkM
12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I have both stripped and rebuilt one of these and fired it in anger. It is a strange balance and feels funny to fire, the trigger has basically zero adjustability, it is reasonably light but the only major flaw in my mind is the ram mounting as the O rings strip every time it is removed...this is mainly due to the way in which the internal milling was designed, other than that the only other niggle is the very small breech.

frontrunner
12-12-2005, 09:43 PM
The 06 is a much better looking gun alot more milling and its sooooooooooo light and it runs WAS tech stuff