PDA

View Full Version : Mags in Mags

logicmag19
12-12-2005, 10:35 PM
I opened up a new Paintball mag today and saw Automags Owners Group and IAO in the middle. There were at least 3 pics of them, I forget the name of the mag it was not FACEFULL, PGi, or APG. Anyone know which magazine I'm talking about?

AGDlover
12-12-2005, 10:48 PM
I opened up a new Paintball mag today and saw Automags Owners Group and IAO in the middle. There were at least 3 pics of them, I forget the name of the mag it was not FACEFULL, PGi, or APG. Anyone know which magazine I'm talking about?

Paintball Sports?

logicmag19
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah that's the one! How did we do in IAO this year, since I have no idea?

AGDlover
12-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Team AO took 2nd!!! I was on the team hehe lol :headbang:

AFTICA on the other hand took 9th i believe

SHAG
12-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Hi,

I think POG Nickel took last. Last place baby yeah. The OGD division is one of the only tourneys I have ever dealt with that people really don't care where they place. I mean come on, last year I and 6 other guys and gal were on stage with the IOG crew who " played less than quality pb" and we got our names on the thropy to boot. How cool is that?

The best part of the OGD is the fact just about every player that plays it knows its a game. They have fun. If you cannot have fun, you play the regular garbage out there. You only see a RMOG guys play without a full set of working rainmakers using thier competitor's equipment. The funniest thing I thought of was the fact Brass Eagle gave no offical support to thier reps. The Palmer teams had enough class to lend equipment, help with paint, and just overall aid a fellow competitor to get to the game or even round. That is pretty awesome to see. Heck if you didn't like the way the game was called and thier was time, let's quickly replay it for bragging rights. AFTICA is one of the only tourney teams that actually runs mags for real in a national tourney.

OGD is a great division to play in. I am honor as well as just about all the other players to play in that division. Some call it a lame duck division. I don't see it that way. It like all other divisions except you have about the same shot of winning at a more level playing field.

Looking forward to CFOA Mrytle Beach in 06. CFOA is giving the OGD a new home.

Alan

onedude36
12-13-2005, 07:14 PM
I want to play in an OGD tournament. AKA, or AGD. :clap:

Troen
12-13-2005, 08:39 PM
what does ogd mean?

behemoth
12-13-2005, 08:42 PM
what does ogd mean?

ogd, ftw!

Troen
12-13-2005, 08:42 PM
ogd, ftw!
geeze, im glad that was cleared up

zackzel
12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
geeze, im glad that was cleared up

OGD = Owners Group Division I also was on team AO last year, it was alot of fun, one of the best tournaments I have been to, the sportsmanship is just outstanding.

Troen
12-13-2005, 08:52 PM
how do you get on an owners group team? id join

zackzel
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
how do you get on an owners group team? id join

Somtime coming up here there will be a signup list for it, there is only one tournmant a year, you just have to pay the entry fee and get yourself to the tournment, oh and also if your signing up for Team AO you have to shoot a mag, preferably an electo mag.

The Action Figure
12-13-2005, 10:11 PM
cool