PDA

View Full Version : Intelli frame questions

K-Money
12-10-2001, 08:25 PM
For those of you that have an Intelliframe on your RT, RT Pro or ReTro Mag,
-how easy is it to find the sweet spot on your trigger and make your gun go retro? right now i have a benchmark trigger with a ceramic trigger, and i can make my mag go retro very easy, almost to easy (which i love and enjoy very much)
-what is it made out of? is it the heavy kind of stainless steel like the ones on the old benchies, which make the sweet spot on the trigger nearly imposible for me to find?

for those of you that might have had a chance to shoot both a blade trigger and double finger:
-is the sweet spot harder to find on the blades or double trigger
-which do you prefer why?

thanks in advance

Dave
12-10-2001, 08:29 PM
I think there are 2 factors which affect the reactivity- input pressure and on/off pin length. More pressure+shorter pin=more reactivity. I am not sure how much the actual trigger design affects reactivity.

-Dave

K-Money
12-11-2001, 02:22 PM
is this correct, can anyone verify this? if this is true and how heavy the trigger is doesnt matter the RT i shot must have a lot longer pin than the one in my retro valve ... i was comparing 2 different guns (RT and ReTro mag ... the reactiveness of both valves is equal right?), both with 850 fixed outputs and benchmark double trigger frames, but mine has ceramic trigger and his was steel mine was easier to make go reactive. still back to the original question how reactive is intelifame trigger / does the type of trigger even matter?