PDA

View Full Version : how well do the pirana evo's eyes work

The Action Figure
12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
well anything else I need to know about evos

black_bishop
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
they are breakbeam eyes, what more can really be said?

WingMan13
12-14-2005, 05:25 PM
I heard that the eyes are not in the best position, which is why some people mod by drilling the eye holes lower in the breach.

hobbesTZ
12-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I never chopped when I had mine, though I did feel that the gun could have been faster. That probably has more to do with the crappy stock trigger/spring setup.

The Action Figure
12-14-2005, 05:59 PM
is it walkable stock?
how good is it on air?

muskratjim
12-14-2005, 07:41 PM
hey action figure, my daughter has an evo and she bought a ion enough said

NewbieMagMan10988
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
As far as i know the eyes work well. When they got some Evos at the feild we tested them out with VL200s with no chops. They are a blowback, so they wont be to bad on air. The triggers are stiff, but i think you can just take out the spring all together. I was thinking about picking one up myself a while back.

Hope that helps,
Mike

mobsterboy
12-14-2005, 11:53 PM
why not get an angel? I have 2! and an eblade! And a hypermag! Wow, suddenly the tables have turned, and i am the one with the cool guns and your guns a blowback. I will forever cherish this moment. how do they do it over at pbnation? ROFLCOPTER something like that

peewee
12-15-2005, 12:52 AM
EVO's are very solid performers. Easy to work on but the trigger shape can give some people trouble. There are a couple cheap aftermarket triggers out there for them. The Tboard is a great upgrade for it "IF" its not fast enough for you. It replaces dang near everything in the grip frame including the noid. Having owned an Ion I would rather have spent the money on an EVO. PMI has turned into one of the best companies for customer support etc. My son is running an eforce srt & it has been problem free for about a year now.

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2005, 12:01 PM
why not get an angel? I have 2! and an eblade! And a hypermag! Wow, suddenly the tables have turned, and i am the one with the cool guns and your guns a blowback. I will forever cherish this moment. how do they do it over at pbnation? ROFLCOPTER something like that

http://www.paylesspipes.com/images/item/SHERLOCK.jpg

I see what you did there.

The Action Figure
12-16-2005, 12:43 PM

what nelson you like boys? j/k when can I pick up my egg? and as sonn as I get a job im gettin another shocker, hope i dont break this one

mobsterboy
12-16-2005, 03:18 PM
your egg? LOL. I donno actually. I need to get a halo, then i need a new cocker body. I'm looking at a freeflow cocker right now ;)