PDA

View Full Version : Customer Appreciation Day at FOX PB- FREE FREE FREE DAY at FOX!!12/26

PYROMAN315
12-14-2005, 05:57 PM
During the 2005 season, Fox Paintball has held many events, Scenarios, AIRSOFT, tournaments, Free MINI Scenarios, Team practice, and open game which included SUP AIR & ULTIMATE AIR fields. We have also added 3 new fields at the park.
To show our appreciation to the thousands of players that we have come out to play over the past year, we will be holding our annual
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!!
All playes will get FREE ADMISSION to the field on Monday, December 26th. This is a $25.00 saving. PLUS, all players renting equipment will get a full rental for only $10.00. PLUS, we will have several types of paint for sale at the field in levels of Premium, Quality, and Economy.
Were going to run open game and speedball all day long on the 26th. So bring out those new toys you got for Christmas and give em a try.

Winter hours are as follows;
December - 10am to 4pm Sat & Sun
Open Christmas Eve and New Years Eve from 10am to 3pm
January & February were open on Saturdays only from 10am to 4pm
We do need 10 or more players in order to be open during the winter hours. These hours are weather pemitting with air temerature above 20 degrees.
We still offer private games throughoutt he week and on weekends all winter long for all types of organizations.
Any questions please feel free to contact PYROMAN at (630)803-7658

PYROMAN315
12-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Less than a week away!! Bring out those Christmas presents and give em a try. Seeing that im a nice guy and all, ill even have a few prizes at the field that day for those dedicated players that show up to play.

PYROMAN

AGDlover
12-19-2005, 04:58 PM
i'll see what i can do. Do you have a website?

sol tank
12-19-2005, 05:14 PM
http://foxpaintball.com/

not sure if i'll make it out with my crew. Either gunna be to poor or to cold. or both.