PDA

View Full Version : more uninformed news people

StygShore
12-16-2005, 09:02 AM
http://www.clickondetroit.com/education/5550494/detail.html

And why didnt they mention the fact they found little green army men and nike tennis shoes as well? Was there a point in saying they found Paintball guns in this story?

Styg

shartley
12-16-2005, 09:17 AM
I think because the “story” is not really a story but a blurb. Also you can’t really do much in the way of shooting folks with little green army men, or nike shoes. I believe they mention the pictures to show the kid’s state of mind.

I don’t see this being a bad thing for paintball.

By the way…. What exactly was uninformed in that news snip?

Lohman446
12-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Recall the story of Chicken Little... it describes most paintballers reaction to the media. :wow:

wanna-b-ballin'
12-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Duh, because the public knows that playing paintball makes you a violent person. and if you own paintball related stuff than you are a risk to society.

somebody really really needs to make a good paintball movie. no swearing, fighting, violence. and it needs to incorporate that paintball doesn't make you a bad person.

Evil Bob
12-19-2005, 02:57 AM
That's ok, took an online survey for my medical insurance provider and one of the questions was if we had firearms in the house, apparently the desire to safeguard yourself or your loved ones is viewed as some form of mental illness in someone's eyes.

If that's the case, I'm a raving lunatic...

-Evil Bob