PDA

View Full Version : Which Upgrades?

Baby Huey
12-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I am a little of an upgrade junkie. Heres my set up, what else is out there that I should look at? Thanks.

RPG Paradigm (gloss black)
gloss black intelliframe (happy with it)
Gloss Red RPG Viper TRigger
Gloss Red RPG 15* adapter
Gloss Red Mini gas through
Gloss red AGD foregrip (for sale)
RPG sub zero feednekc
Black RPG Strangler feedneck (for sale)
Gloss Red CP Mini Rail
Gloss Red CP 2K6 on/off (be here in a month)
Red Kila Detent
Gloss Black Freak Back w/ red freak tips
ULT kit
black shrink wrapped SS hose (red AGD shrinkwrap on the way)
red fittings

Does anybody know where I can get a red snatch grip?

Thanks for any feedback and merry christmas

Automaggot68
12-16-2005, 09:32 PM
You can get a snatch from Rogue.

Why are you asking about upgrades?
It sounds like your marker is nothing BUT upgrades.

Baby Huey
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Rogue's only got black. My wife is looking for stuff to get me for Christmas.

pachytriton
12-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Since its a paradigm I'm assuming you have the sleeper rail. You could get a shadow or thrasher rail, those are his two coolest IMO.

peewee
12-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Well thats about maxed. How about starting a new gun??

wanna-b-ballin'
12-18-2005, 01:40 AM
it will be maxed if he gets a snatch grip. you could buy one, and have your wife pay to get it re-annoed red for x-mas.

Baby Huey
12-18-2005, 01:59 AM
it will be maxed if he gets a snatch grip. you could buy one, and have your wife pay to get it re-annoed red for x-mas.

Thats a good idea. Thanks for the input everybody, merry Christmas and God Bless.

Baby Huey
12-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Youre crazy :eek:

I have gloss red, gloss blue, dust red, dust blue, gloss black and dust black. :cheers:

You have a gloss red snatch grip (gripper)? Your site says you only have gloss black. Let me know if you have one I will take it!

logicmag19
12-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Do you have a pic of the marker as of now? Sounds nice. Then maybe an after pic would be cool...?

Baby Huey
12-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Do you have a pic of the marker as of now? Sounds nice. Then maybe an after pic would be cool...?

I have the subzero feedneck and 15* coming (should be here tomorrow), I will post a pic when I put them on.

side note, I cannot tell you enough how great rogue was to deal with on this gun and to help me when I messed it up (twice). Anybody looking for a mag go to www.themagsmith.com it is the best place to get it. I have had him return phone calls within an hour of e-mailing him to walk me through an issue when I had a scenerio the next day. I could not get a call back from SP for my shockers to save my life (but I love them anyway). Everybody have a merry Christmas and God Bless.

ThePixelGuru
12-19-2005, 05:10 AM
Maybe a carbon fiber foregrip from Deadlywind?

Arstron
12-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Red xvalve (you didnt say what kind of valve you have)
karta boday and rail

There is 600+ in upgrades for you. :dance:

Baby Huey
12-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Red xvalve (you didnt say what kind of valve you have)
karta boday and rail

There is 600+ in upgrades for you. :dance:

Hey. I am looking at a red x-valve (I have the black one that came with my gun) in the BST forum now. Can't swing the Karta, thanks.