PDA

View Full Version : Pewter X-Mag - How much?

Resurection
12-17-2005, 12:23 PM
So how high do you guys think this thing will go?

pewter x-mag on e-bay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7204887267)

WARPED1
12-17-2005, 12:30 PM
It'll probably go high, but $595 is what I might pay. It looks nice though.

Resurection
12-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Well that's good to know, cause I am that high bid, and up until this morning that was cool. Long story short, my company moved last week and before I had a chance to move my old car from the old office, the jerk landlord had my car towed-impounded-and locked down.

Now I am not quite as cash rich as I used to be. I want this beauty but my get stuck. :cry:

zackzel
12-17-2005, 07:35 PM
I would be surprised if it didn't get at least 700, but who knows, by the way you outbid me :cheers:

11 Bravo
12-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Over $800.00

good luck.

atm743
12-17-2005, 09:38 PM
ill say around 750 to 850

probably 850 though if you are lucky

good luck selling :)

if you sell it want to use the $$ and buy my 04 viking ?? :D

Resurection
12-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Whew... $655 overtook me. Man, I REALLY wish I had my cash available - that would be an awesome Christmas present to myself.

Archangel Kid
12-18-2005, 01:09 AM
ill say around 750 to 850

probably 850 though if you are lucky

good luck selling :)

if you sell it want to use the $$ and buy my 04 viking ?? :D

Just a little curious. Did you read anything in this thread?

Banshee23
12-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Just a little curious. Did you read anything in this thread?

LOL apparently he didn't. The funny part is that by posting it here he only made the ending price higher. The only chance of getting that cheap would have been to keep it quiet and hope not many people see it. Not much chance of that now, the seller will be happy at least.

Resurection
12-18-2005, 08:56 AM
LOL apparently he didn't. The funny part is that by posting it here he only made the ending price higher. The only chance of getting that cheap would have been to keep it quiet and hope not many people see it. Not much chance of that now, the seller will be happy at least.

Did YOU read the thread? I didn't want to keep it quiet, as I was the high bidder and I had a problem come up that meant I wasn't going to be able to affor dit if I had won...

Plus, I was not the first to post this auction up in a thread. ;)

Arstron
12-18-2005, 12:01 PM
Did YOU read the thread? I didn't want to keep it quiet, as I was the high bidder and I had a problem come up that meant I wasn't going to be able to affor dit if I had won...

Plus, I was not the first to post this auction up in a thread. ;)

I didnt notice the other thread with the auction, and I did read this entire thread and I thought you was the one selling it also! 3 hours to go, I will still be supprised to see it go for under $800...

Resurection
12-18-2005, 12:50 PM
So if I get it, will you pay $800 for it? :D

epterry
12-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Well sorry to out bid you, but I have been watching it for 5 days. My bid was a lot higher then what it ended at, none the less I hope you get to find one sometime for cheap. I have been wanting a xmag since they came out, but I did not have the money then so when I saw this one I was ready to pay. I will have to post pictures once I get it. Good luck on finding another one. epterry

Resurection
12-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Well sorry to out bid you, but I have been watching it for 5 days. My bid was a lot higher then what it ended at, none the less I hope you get to find one sometime for cheap. I have been wanting a xmag since they came out, but I did not have the money then so when I saw this one I was ready to pay. I will have to post pictures once I get it. Good luck on finding another one. epterry

Enjoy it! Pls let me be the first to offer if you ever tire of the pewter color. :cheers: