PDA

View Full Version : Z-Gripped Bushmaster?!?!

Lenny
12-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Well, I was looking around on eBay today, and look at what I found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/fully-upgraded-bushmaster-2k2-lcd_W0QQitemZ7205002787QQcategoryZ16048QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

Anyone have any info on it? I thought the Z-Grip was an AGD thing only? I mean, don't they hold the patents on it?

buzzboy
12-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Liscensed by AGD made by Zentram(sp?)

AGDlover
12-17-2005, 06:29 PM
THey look more like AGD Y grips if anything. Dunno info on them and AGD Zgrips but w/e

etjoyride
12-17-2005, 06:37 PM
The Z grip is made form 6061 aluminum with the side plates being derlin. The trigger has 3 points of adjustability: pull travel, switch contact and release travel. It also comes with a more responsive spring. The unique Z design helps you shoot longer faster strings of balls by reducing shoulder and wrist stress that a regular 45 gives. (Licensed by AGD)

(its basically a Y-grip with finger grooves and made to fit a bushmaster.

master_alexander
12-17-2005, 07:17 PM
i have had one. i liked it alot. very fast.

it is the most like a y grip. they are hard to find... someone get it :D

i sold my frame for $50

craltal
12-17-2005, 07:23 PM
The Z grip is made form 6061 aluminum with the side plates being derlin. The trigger has 3 points of adjustability: pull travel, switch contact and release travel. It also comes with a more responsive spring. The unique Z design helps you shoot longer faster strings of balls by reducing shoulder and wrist stress that a regular 45 gives. (Licensed by AGD)

(its basically a Y-grip with finger grooves and made to fit a bushmaster.

exactly. they were put on clearance by Zenitram early this year, so they are no longer being made. quite comfortable on a BKO/ bushmaster if you like them.