PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed OR P/F body?? need your input%*$

MagMaster52
12-10-2001, 09:58 PM
Hello to all, and merry christimas.
I am trying to decide wich would be more beneficial to my gun. A warp feed system or a P/f body, i am a front player and i have a standard feed body currentlt, i already have a 12vlt, compressed air and a double trigger, etc... i am planing on playing serious tournament ball. size is obvioulsy important and weight is a factor, but my main focus is to eliminate chopping as much as possible. that is a problem i am having know. i can only afford one and i know the warp feed costs more but would it feed faster than i can shoot? thanks for your help.

lee

standard feed mag
benchmark 2x trigger frame
gadget gas through foregrip
kapp drop zone
pmi 48 ci compressed air
agd fomie less bolt
BOA 8 inch tournament barrel
12 vlt revy

Cha0tic
12-10-2001, 10:00 PM
i would buy a warp feed. then you could cut down the standard feed so that the warp fits over the feed without lots of extra space. this will leave you with a low profile.

adlar
12-11-2001, 12:10 AM
Warp feed is great, and any extra weight is barely noticable. The warp and warp body make an excellent combo. I find it really easy to shoot out either side of a bunker now, and aiming is improved by not having the hopper on top. I even use the warp as a foregrip instead of the emag battery or tank on occasion. No chops here. It was a mess before I got the warp.